2014 JGP Ljubljana Junior Ladies FS | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ljubljana Junior Ladies FS

Meoima

Match Penalty
Such long wait, I am listening to Night Vale to wait for the last group.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Jenni doubled a salchow and had some shaky landings. Hope she improves her jumps, she is beautiful to watch.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Zhao couldn't repeat her SP success. After ice resurfacing, watch Serafima rock the competition. :popcorn:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Zhao couldn't repeat her SP success. After ice resurfacing, watch Serafima rock the competition. :popcorn:

Zhao wasn't even that good in the SP compared to what she can do, still landing a 2A-3T and a 3Lz-2T-2L in your first ISU Competition FS isn't bad at all. Hope you're right about Serafima. :popcorn:

zamboni step

Final Flight
Very nice skate from Nagai, 5 triples including a 3Lz-3T. I've liked her since last year's JGP and it's good to see her skate a program that will probably earn her a silver medal.

charmblade

Final Flight
Serafima's purple dress would be much better without the big cut-out down the front. I like it overall, but that is distracting to me.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Watching Serafima skate that was painful, she was good technically but the weird jump layout/content and horrible choreography left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Good for Leah Keiser to move up so many places.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Serafima improved, BUT! Her jumps need a long preparation and I alsways have a feeling that she is going to fall Oo Anyway, congrats to all the medalists! Leah was a joy to watch)) Mature and elegant

YLFan

Match Penalty
I thought Serafimas program was great.

Leigh only moved up because the people in front of her had horrible skates.

oleada

Record Breaker
Serafima was awesome! Great content and expression. I love her programs this year. Haven't watched anyone else yet.

This is quite the redux from last week - Russian domination, good performance from Japan and USA lucks into bronze.