Were can I find EDVIN MARTON´S music?? | Golden Skate

Were can I find EDVIN MARTON´S music??

N@d&A

Rinkside
Hi

Would somebody can tell me where can I find Edvin Marton´s music to download or buy??? I already search on amazon but I didn´t find enything and I really love Marton´s music

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I'm here to save you. :D You must go to amazon.co.uk and order it from there. It comes to about $26 (to ship to the US) and I got it in about four days. I haven't stopped listening to it since.

Enjoy!

Laura :)

thvudragon

On the Ice
BronzeisGolden said:
Great! I'll have to order that. Does it have the piece Plushenko skated to for his LP?
The piece Plushenko skated to was a custom cut made by Edvin Marton mostly adapted from his CD Strings 'N' Beats. Some of it though, is slightly changed and the part that is adapted from Scheherezade is not on the CD and was part of the special edit by Marton.

Some of us on Rinkside have the CD, so if you don't want to order it :p

TV

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Most of the music in Evgeni's FS is Magic Stradivarius, which is a fabulous piece of music.

I won't get into the ethics of downloading music for free. Follow your conscience...

Laura :)

shine

Record Breaker
Conscience always tells me there's nothing more right than downloading free mp3s :D

Ximena

Final Flight
Rinkside is a "room" inside DC++ which is a sharing files program like Kazaa or Soulseek. Inside DC++ figure skating fans have created Rinkside where you can download tons of Figure skating videos.

http://www.rinkside.org/

and soulseek
www.slsknet.org/

Last edited: