Tim Goebel will be answering fan questions | Golden Skate

Tim Goebel will be answering fan questions

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Tim's new journal entry

Tim's first COI journal entry was posted today. According to the email that was sent, he will be answering fan questions. You hit the Contact Tim button on the website.

The journal article is about the tour, and not about how his skating is going. However from various COI reviews I have read, his triples and triple/triples are OK. I have not heard whether he can do his 3A, 4T or 4S again.

dpp

Ximena

Final Flight
Just a little note, Plushenko will be also anwering questions, he does not a journal but at least that's what it says on his official site http://www.evgeniplushenko.net/ I just realized it's the same mail of Timmy (E-mail Evgeni) :p

I really like Timmy Journal entry, that he talks about the tour and how things work for the skaters, I have always wonder about that and he explained it in a lot of detail!
I want to send a question to Tim but the first thing that pops into my mind is what I'm assumming is what 90% of the people is going to ask him which is how his boot/feet problems are going. Oh maybe I should ask him something else.
Tim might not be one of my faves skaters but I sure missed him this worlds, I think I grew used to him and it's very hard to get used not seeing him.
Really hope he gets better, he has very tough competition next season. I keep wondering where he would have placed if he had competed at worlds but if he was in the shape of last year (worlds in washington)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ximena said:
Tim might not be one of my faves skaters but I sure missed him this worlds, I think I grew used to him and it's very hard to get used not seeing him.
Really hope he gets better, he has very tough competition next season. I keep wondering where he would have placed if he had competed at worlds but if he was in the shape of last year (worlds in washington)
I know what you mean, I missed him too. I just felt so sorry for him with the last horrible skate he had and had to withdraw. Wasn't that at Nationals? I too hope he can compete next season in prime shape.

Dee

Ximena

Final Flight
Yes, he did National SP where I think he felt the three times he jumped and then he withdrew from the FS