2014 Tallinn Cup JGP Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Tallinn Cup JGP Ladies Free Skate

hanca

Record Breaker
Maria was gorgeous with that outfit :love:

Two underrotations plus that fall on the lutz cost her gold medal here. I hope she can still qualify to JGP final.

Of course she can. The only problem is that in her next JGP event she is against Proklova and with skate like that she won't beat her.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
But being second will be enough for GPF. Presumably Proklova is good. Then the fourth likely contender is Wakaba. Maria could get the fifth spot if she is second in the last event and scores higher than 166.5 which is doable. Even if she is less than that but still gets the secong place she will still get the sixth spot after Yuka Nagai. The extended option consideration comes with her inability to get the second place in Croatia.Then we have Karen Chen, Elizabet from Kazakhstan, and Leah Keiser who will challenge her. I assume that Proklova wins or gets second to Wakaba in Germany and wins in Croatia. If not there will be still the intrigue.

In fact with 24 points even Miu has a chance if everyone bombs during the last events but this is unlikely. Then my prediction: 1,2,3 Sakhanovich, Medvedeva, Proklova 4 Wakaba 5 Sotskova 6 Nagai. No US ladies, sorry.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
The first part of music in Maria's LP is boring, and suits a sassy skater better than Maria's classical type. Wander if her coaching team is as good as Eteri's to make full use of her talent. Her outfit is great, except for the exaggerated breasts part. I am still glad she got the silver and has the chance to make the final.

Klarnet

On the Ice
Miyu still has a chance for GPF and not just in case if everyone bombs, Proklova's win over Wakaba in Germany will be enough

NMURA

Medalist
Miyu still has a chance for GPF and not just in case if everyone bombs, Proklova's win over Wakaba in Germany will be enough

No that's not enough. Higuchi is still above Nakashio if she is second and she has a good chance to win in Germany. Nagai is 2-2. Basically three skaters (Proklova,Sotskova,Chen) are vying for two spots. Karen Chen is the better bet than Nakashio even now.

In a realistic scenario, Nakashio can advance to GPF if it goes this way
1 Proklova or someone , 2 Chen, 3 Sotskova in Croatia

Emiri Nagata could be a spoiler (helping hand for Nakashio). She is very strong technically, not sure about the PCS though.

Klarnet

On the Ice
No that's not enough. Higuchi is still above Nakashio if she is second and she has a good chance to win in Germany. Nagai is 2-2. Basically three skaters (Proklova,Sotskova,Chen) are vying for two spots. Karen Chen is the better bet than Nakashio even now.

In a realistic secenario, Nakashio can advance to GPF if it goes this way
1 Proklova or someone , 2 Chen, 3 Sotskova in Croatia

Oh, right, sorry, somehow I forgot Miyu's got only 24 points