Alexandra Proklova | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Alexandra Proklova

dada16

On the Ice
Buyanova's interview 8/21
http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/1154-elena-buyanova-vsemu-svoe-vremya.html

Your group is now training Proklova Sasha. In reference rentals junior team she attended as a spectator, did not participate. Why is that?

Sasha had problems with the new shoes. The result Namin, who thought quickly pass, but quickly failed. Shoes changed. With that now everything is normal. But skates she had missed.

Both programs Sasha put Tatiana. I am pleased that they immediately found a common language. In my opinion, a very skater added a choreographic point of view. Demonstrates adult skating. I was on a ride in Novogorske looked compares. I think that in the new season Sasha looks very dignified.

I am reassured to see that she feels good now. But I don't understand: is she'll present her programs during the open skates of the senior level on 12-13 septembre ?

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am reassured to see that she feels good now. But I don't understand: is she'll present her programs during the open skates of the senior level on 12-13 septembre ?

I think she's saying her skating this year is more adult.

witcher

Match Penalty
In short TV reportage from Adelina's open training yesterday, Sasha is stepping on the ice with her.
Look like they were warming up together.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
after countless of checking back and forth through jgp events, it is safe to say that sasha does have 2 jgp assignments (spain and croatia).

crossing my fingers so she can keep them! federations are switching everyone everywhere :drama:

adelia

Record Breaker
after countless of checking back and forth through jgp events, it is safe to say that sasha does have 2 jgp assignments (spain and croatia).

crossing my fingers so she can keep them! federations are switching everyone everywhere :drama:
She is coached by Buyanova. The only reason she would not get 2 jgps is if she is still injured.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
A pity
She is not competing in this year's JGP series :cry:

I do hope that she gets assigned a Senior B competition so she can compete for a JW spot

FSGMT

Record Breaker
A pity
She is not competing in this year's JGP series :cry:

I do hope that she gets assigned a Senior B competition so she can compete for a JW spot
Sorry if I missed something, but I don't get why she kept appearing and disappearing from the entry list :scowl:

Lipea

Final Flight
Sorry if I missed something, but I don't get why she kept appearing and disappearing from the entry list :scowl:

I think she is still injured. Recently on one video (don't remember the source) she answered a question of a fan about her health condition, and she said if she was physically healthy, she would be at the competitions.

mat

Rinkside
I think she is still injured. Recently on one video (don't remember the source) she answered a question of a fan about her health condition, and she said if she was physically healthy, she would be at the competitions.
Damn, I miss her performances.

hanca

Record Breaker
Is she still injured? She is currently not qualified for neither senior nor junior nationals. To qualify at least for juniors, she would have to attend the Russian cup that is this weekend. Attending only the last one won't be enough, she needs two events.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Any news about Sasha?

Does anyone know if she is invited to test skates in early august.

I can't vouch how reliable this is but what I read somewhere in Russian was that her fracture didn't heal correctly leaving her lame - poor girl - and that unless there is a corrective surgery she won't be able to skate again.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I can't vouch how reliable this is but what I read somewhere in Russian was that her fracture didn't heal correctly leaving her lame - poor girl - and that unless there is a corrective surgery she won't be able to skate again.

Oh no.....................

adelia

Record Breaker
She has been to both of Buyanova's/Sokolovskaya's camps this summer, the most recent of which was held in the Italian Alps. So no, she isn't "lame" and hasn't given up skating yet. Whether she will make a successful return though, is hard to say.