2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies FP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies FP

burntBREAD

Medalist
Regarding tights over boots, I prefer either tights not on the boots at all or all the way over... when it's halfway down it looks really strange.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Proklova's already struggling a bit. :(

2 falls and some rotation issues I think.

burntBREAD

Medalist
This music cut is strange. Firebird + Aquarium (from Carnival of the Animals) now? I mean Aquarium is amazing music so not complaining about that...

EDIT: And now rock Firebird?

s_parks

Record Breaker
Oh no, Proklova :cry: Hope she'll do better at the next grand prix. Must be hard coming back from injury.

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Really rough skate for Alexandra. She just seemed a little off. I guess that injury is still bothering her.

Perfect opportunity for Higuchi to win this...

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Boom...Wakaba! Laying it down. Even the blown 3-step out looked good and had style to it. :bow:

kwanatic

Record Breaker
Wakaba nailed it! Only issue was a step out on a huge 3Lz. Way to knock it out the park girl! Into first place!

ArcticMonkeys

On the Ice
Wakaba, she was amazing again. :clap: I love her energic style and her huge jumps. Im sure she is in the final!

And her cute reaction when she heard her score!

burntBREAD

Medalist
How Turzynbaeva manages to even come close to rotating (not sure if they're UR) these back-end 3Ts is INCREDIBLE. Little height and speed, just pure force of will and rotation speed!

kwanatic

Record Breaker
How Turzynbaeva manages to even come close to rotating (not sure if they're UR) these back-end 3Ts is INCREDIBLE. Little height and speed, just pure force of will and rotation speed!

I know! It's nuts! Sadly I'm very doubtful her jumps will hold up once she hits puberty...but for now, yeah, she's wills those things around! Good to see her keep fighting after that rocky start.

unico

Final Flight
When was the last time I heard Always by Erasure... That MV was an absolute gem. Always I wanna beeeeee with you, and make belieeeeeeeeve with you

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
OMG I'm really amazed by Wakaba more and more each time I watch her!!! She is such a performer, her smiling after jumps melted my heart:love:

Also love the choreography of Elizabet to "Papa can you hear me?" :)

Sad for Proklova, she is not on her form back after the injury.