Warm-Up Group 5
21 June Hyoung LEE KOR
22 Carlo Vittorio PALERMO ITA
23 Andrei LAZUKIN RUS
24 Shoma UNO JPN
25 Graham NEWBERRY GBR

GF2445

Record Breaker
The ISU needs to consider if they need to downsize in terms of the venue that they use? It's SO empty!!!
It's that or the ISU needs to continue to do more to grow the Junior Skating scene.

unico

Final Flight
The ISU needs to consider if they need to downsize in terms of the venue that they use? It's SO empty!!!
It's that or the ISU needs to continue to do more to grow the Junior Skating scene.

Agreed, seeing soo many seats empty is a bit sad.

Oh, the Japanese men and their bling you could see from outerspace.

unico

Final Flight
Demirboga from Turkey had some... interesting music :laugh: I was startled at the Windows XP start up sounds, it was like being transported a few years back!

unico

Final Flight
Nathan Chen was very good except for the fall on his axel. A bit of jittery landing on the second part of his combination but overall not bad! He has good speed on his spins too. His presentation is good for someone of only 15 (?)

72.57 points, 1st

TMC

Record Breaker
I can't believe I'm saying this since the kid is only 15 but some of Nathan Chen's movements remind me of Patrick Chan :eek: :laugh: :biggrin: :cool: #SorryNotSorry

Meoima

Match Penalty
^he is a fan of PChiddy IIRC, so no wonder. He is 1m57 now, quite taller than last year. He has improved a lot IMO.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agreed, seeing soo many seats empty is a bit sad.

Oh, the Japanese men and their bling you could see from outerspace.

Yeah I've been watching the Livestreams for the JGP Series and omg it's like when I cheer at the womens basketball game at my college. The only time where we had a LOT of people was when us and the dance team had our annual girl scout clinic when we had HUNDREDS of girls.

But yeah when I watched it, it's so quiet! And I smile when I hear people cheering loudly for a skater. Cause it's quiet there.

TMC

Record Breaker
^he is a fan of PChiddy IIRC, so no wonder. He is 1m57 now, quite taller than last year. He has improved a lot IMO.

He has! When he missed his axel I was all "awww he has even that in common with Patrick" :laugh:

unico

Final Flight
He has! When he missed his axel I was all "awww he has even that in common with Patrick" :laugh:
Speaking of axels... Uno didn't fall on his today, just a step out (and was that a two foot? I wasn't exactly paying attention to the replay)!

74.82 and into 1st

Meoima

Match Penalty
The live stream was too blur, anyone tell me Shoma didn't fall on the axel but two foot did he?

TMC

Record Breaker
Speaking of axels... Uno didn't fall on his today, just a step out (and was that a two foot? I wasn't exactly paying attention to the replay)!

74.82 and into 1st

And hand down :( I couldn't tell if it was 2foot or not, hope not.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I have to say, even though Natan fell on the axel, his axel still looked better than Shoma. I guess the judges were lenient here, no one in the top 5 got UR mark.