German Nationals 2014/15 (Seniors & Juniors Ice Dance Dec 12-14) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

German Nationals 2014/15 (Seniors & Juniors Ice Dance Dec 12-14)

TarAncalime

On the Ice
Viking River Cruises, I think.

The traditional wisdom is that skating fans are older and wealthier people, so cruises, for example, are a good fit.

Also, a couple of sales pays for the ad, another plus

Also stuff skaters might use-skates, blades, costumes, makeup

Winter themed items

If any companies are sponsoring any of the skaters, they might be worth a try.

Eurosport to advertise their coverage of Euros, 4ccs and Worlds?.

At various times we've had Soup, Jam, Hot Chocolate, Kleenexes, Makeup, Skating Tours (Dash Tours), other competitions (Worlds in Boston?), jewelry (Pandora), pricy watches, computers, cars & hotels

All good ideas...but you can exclude Eurosport, they never were interested in German broadcasting figure skating events any longer...:-( they prefer other sports now as figure skating is too small a market :-( Well let's see what everyone is able to come up with...a few sponsors already said they werent interested at once...I dont know which ones though, Dr. Steinmetz didnt tell......but perhaps I will figure it out later....

Edea and Risport are already on board as Nicole Schott, reigning German Champion and my club mate, uses Edea blades and skates ,-) so thats a given....

Ice princess shop in Berlin (my fav shop for shopping skating gear) is also on board as far as I know....