Schedule & TV Streams Skate America | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Schedule & TV Streams Skate America

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I am now using British Eurosport. It is showing tzble tennis, am i on te right stream?

You're on the right stream, but I'm afraid the coverage of the skating is over. The table tennis is what came on after the skating.

HOWEVER, the skating will be repeated on the same channel at 19:30 BST, so 5 hours 30 minutes from now.

But, if you can't wait, there is a thread in this sub-forum with video links to all the routines (including the ones from the Men's SP that Eurosport didn't show).

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Skategmt

On the Ice
You're on the right stream, but the coverage of the skating is over. The table tennis is what was on after the skating.

HOWEVER, the skating will be repeated on the same channel at 19:30 BST, so 5 hours 30 minutes from now.

But, if you can't wait, there is [URL="http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?52374-Videos-amp-Results"a thread[/URL] in this sub-forum with video links to all the routines (including the ones from the Men's SP that Eurosport didn't show).

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Thanks CaroLiza_Fan!
So shoukd i just tune to that channel again in about 5 hours? What discipline will be skating at that time?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks CaroLiza_Fan!
So shoukd i just tune to that channel again in about 5 hours? What discipline will be skating at that time?

Yes, it'll be the same channel, British Eurosport 1. So, hopefully the same stream will still be active.

Even if the stream I posted a link to earlier in this thread doesn't work, the site will have a replacement stream up for sure. (Just click on the logo in the top left hand corner to go to the full list of streams on the homepage. British Eurosport is usually the second stream on the list).

BES1 are showing the Short Dance from 19:30 - 20:30 BST, and then the Men's Short from 20:30 - 21:30 BST.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

coco

Spectator
Hello - it looks like there is no live stream for ladies short, is that correct?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hello - it looks like there is no live stream for ladies short, is that correct?

I don't know about other streams, but according to the schedules on the various Eurosport websites, Eurosport are not planning on showing ANY of today's Short Programmes, be it LIVE or otherwise.

Grrrrr!!!!! :mad: :bang:

Of course, they might change their minds and show some highlights of the Pairs SP and Ladies SP before their Free Programme coverage... (they are currently planning on showing highlights of the Men's alpine skiing, which they were showing LIVE earlier in the day!)

Let's all cross our fingers... (but not hold our breaths...)

CaroLiza_fan

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
THANK YOU ionablabla!!!

Now I have a hard decision: Ladies SP or The X Factor...

I think I know the answer, though! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

It may be geo-blocked. Someone kind came with a solution in the Pairs' thread- install Hola and it will work ( I've already tried it for the Pairs link).

papa

Match Penalty
It may be geo-blocked. Someone kind came with a solution in the Pairs' thread- install Hola and it will work ( I've already tried it for the Pairs link).
What exactly did you do? Install Hola addon, then copy-pasta "http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Figurnoe_katanie/sport/spbvideo_NI488584_Gran-pri-SSHA-Pari-Korotkaya-programma" into small window with "Enter site to access"?

Doesn't work for me. :scowl:

ioanablabla

On the Ice
Country
Romania
After the installation you get the Hola icon into your browser bar (the app bar for Chrome at least). You click it and there you choose the Russian flag.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If you do not want to watch the LIVE coverage of the Ladies SP (or cannot), then a repeat of Eurosport's coverage of the Short Dance and the Men's SP will be coming on shortly (once the repeat of this morning's alpine skiing is finished).

Here is the link for a livestream:

British Eurosport 1 Livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
TV Channel Sport 2 will show

Sunday October 26
FP dance 03:00 live
FP men 04:40 live
Other highlights 01:30
I just noticed this last part of your post - Channel Sport 2 is showing everything too (live), not just dance and men FP.

After the installation you get the Hola icon into your browser bar (the app bar for Chrome at least). You click it and there you choose the Russian flag.
Oh, thanks a lot. I already bought TV Teka to watch Channel Sport 2, but I probably will use this when my subscription runs out after a month.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
LOL, even NBC's Olympic blogger turned to Russian streaming last night -- so I guess those of us always scrounging around for viable links are in good company. :laugh:

Zaccardi has covered skating for years, so I'm sure that he is well aware of IN. Is it possible that NBC will not pay for a subscription for him??? :think:

Nick Zaccardi ‏@nzaccardi
Figure skating watching via Russian stream on a Saturday night. Ooooh, baby.
7:37 PM - 25 Oct 2014
https://twitter.com/nzaccardi/status/526200912658702336

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I've been watching CBC on line and I am loving Michael Weiss' commentary. It's like watching with a good friend who knows a lot more than you do (obviously) and gets right to the point. He's relaxed and he knows when to be quiet too! Tanith is turning into a really good commentator as well. I really liked her insights although sometimes she goes on too much. Terrific twosome. I hope they keep it up!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right. The British Eurosport coverage of the Free Programmes has just started, with highlights of the Free Dance and Men's Free, followed by LIVE coverage of the Pairs Free and the Ladies Free.

Unfortunately, www.day.to doesn't have a British Eurosport 2 stream today. So, I am hoping that it is still going to be on Eurosport 2 International.

Eurosport 2 International Livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan