2014 Skate America SD 10/24 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America SD 10/24

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I think the stream you mention is only for ISU Junior Prix, not senior ones (since there is TV coverage for those, meaning $$$).

This one is supposed to go live as soon as the clock strikes 7: http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...89139_Gran-pri-SSHA-Tanci-Korotkaya-programma

I hope it works, only 8 minutes left!

Hmm, the clock ticked down & now I'm getting a message. No stream yet- that happens sometimes though. Usually doesn't begin right AT 8. It may be geo-blocked though. I wish I knew what it said.

phangsang

Spectator
Hmm, the clock ticked down & now I'm getting a message. No stream yet- that happens sometimes though. Usually doesn't begin right AT 8. It may be geo-blocked though. I wish I knew what it said.

It might be geo-blocked. I tried Hola and got the stream.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ah well. The sportbox stream doesn't appear to work. Sigh. I hope someone posts them to youtube.

Me have big sad.

ETA: MissLii -- THANK YOU! A WORKING STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Jeff_Kenya

Spectator
Guys, sport box is working for me (Canada). You have to click on "Allow" as soon as some strange message appears when you click on the stream sport 2...

mikiandorocks

Final Flight
Happy to be back here and watching skating again. Can't wait to see how the Shibs will skate. Crossing my fingers for them

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Canadians at time using her skirt as a cape it seemed, which was cool. Either that or I was imagining things. Very enjoyable.

Great seat row 10 behind the judges. :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well it worked beautifully...for ninety seconds.

Big big sad. Please post vids to youtube. Thanks!

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Stepanova/Bukin seem to still be in :)

@LynnRutherford: Good sign! Alexandra Stepanova & Ivan Bukin are warming up off ice. Looks like they are planning or at least hoping to compete. #SA2104
(tweet here)

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Does anyone know who the announcers on the cbc.ca stream are? It's a man and a woman, and she referred to him as 'Mike' a couple of seconds ago.