2014 Skate America SD 10/24 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America SD 10/24

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I am actually sad about S/B score, cause I totally thought they deserved more. And, yeah, someone with proper ice dance knowlege..please explain me what went wrong with their twizzles!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Italians- he a big twinkle mistake and she a big footwork mistake. Will be interesting to see where this places.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
@Skategmt- it's working fine for me, lots of Russian commentary :) Maybe try refreshing or fiddling with your volume control?

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Is visible bra strap a possible tech violation? Because Charlene Guignard's was visible in back on the lift. It was evident in slow mo. Mostly just curious, not arguing for a deduction.

sneakypie

Rinkside
I am actually sad about S/B score, cause I totally thought they deserved more. And, yeah, someone with proper ice dance knowlege..please explain me what went wrong with their twizzles!

I will have to watch a video when I'm more awake, but I think the first part look as if it was almost stationary and may have been ruled a spin. That gets your level reduced.

Skategmt

On the Ice
@Skategmt- it's working fine for me, lots of Russian commentary :) Maybe try refreshing or fiddling with your volume control?
Its all good now, got the video playing on my tablet and the sound through the computer, what id do to watch skating!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Is visible bra strap a possible tech violation? Because Charlene Guignard's was visible in back on the lift. It was evident in slow mo. Mostly just curious, not arguing for a deduction.

There would be no tech deduction for that. There have actually been some faux-pas that were much worse (some nip slips...:laugh:), but as long as its only momentary and not something noticeable throughout the whole program I don't think they can do anything about it.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I will have to watch a video when I'm more awake, but I think the first part look as if it was almost stationary and may have been ruled a spin. That gets your level reduced.
Yeah, about the spin rule I know, but for my eye they were moving the whole time... Ok, I will wait for your point of view, thanks!

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Woah, S/B do have a small medal for SP. even with such a low TES. Lovely for her after such a bad morning, but they are totally not happy with the score

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Youtuber Tanya Suhorukova who i believe is a poster here, appears to be posting to youtube live.

Not sure which stream/version. . . watching Russian.

Edit: checked during recap. . . it is the Russian stream. Perfectly fine with me.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Small hiccup in the twizzles but WOW :love: Alex's intensity....holy crap. Great job!!!