2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Jorik, Chafik, Artur and Jeremy! :yay::party:

um, don't ask me my preference of skaters or their skating styles, please? Knowing medal-favorites already got quite love from its fans and generous recognition among judges (meaning massive +GoE on every sinlge jumps if only landed and extra PCS points ;)), I just can't stop cheering for underdogs and veterans. :biggrin:

Seriously, I look forward to seeing how Madame Trosova has made Artur as more sophisticated skater. Wishing this will be a great come-back season for him. :yes:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'd love to see Artur medal, but I also like Tatsuki, Jason, Adian, Chafik, Jorik, Michael...too many. I guess I'll probably be ok with whatever the outcome is, but I truly wish for Artur to come back strong, more than anything.

TMC

Record Breaker
I just want every single skater/team to have a SOHL/SOTL at every single event :biggrin:

Meoima

Match Penalty
The podium might probably look like this
Machida
Denis Ten
Gachinski or Jason
Just my hunch :)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
There are so many guys I'm curious about in this competition. Other than the obvious front-runners, Machida, Jason and Denis; Chafik, Gachinski, Nam, Martinez, and Adian have all caught my interest in one way or another.
I can't wait...but I'll have to.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Joining the excitement, GP season is finally here!
Hoping for Machida, Brown and Ten to do their best, but would also love to see Nguyen excel. And everybody else, ah!

noskates

Record Breaker
I hope Jason blows the roof off to prove you can be a champion skater without a quad!!!

Icey

Record Breaker
I don't think that would prove that (although i tend to believe it). Jason's problem is that his 3 ax is still not as solid as it needs to be. And he definitely needs for it to be when he is up against skaters like Machida and Ten.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
1. Gachinski
2. Brown
3. Machida

At least, my heart hopes so! :love:

lutzlover

On the Ice
Jason has teamed up with Ronald McDonald Charities. For anyone attending SA this week, if you throw a newly bought stuffed animal onto the ice after Jason's performances, he will be donating them all to the Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children's Hospital.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I don't think that would prove that (although i tend to believe it). Jason's problem is that his 3 ax is still not as solid as it needs to be. And he definitely needs for it to be when he is up against skaters like Machida and Ten.

This is true. If Jason could get +GOEs on his triple axels he'd be in a much better position to win events without a quad. A well done triple axel will score the same as a so-so quad.