2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's SP 10/24

unico

Final Flight
I wish everyone a good skate, especially Gachinski!! Can't watch right now so I appreciate all the play by play comments :)

TMC

Record Breaker
Awwww not a good day for Douglas :cry:

But his StSq was cool!

Aaaaaaaand a PB

Wow

A full 6 points over his previous tech PB!

I take it back - a great day for Douglas! :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
For some reason I have no sound

During the SD another user was having trouble w/ sound on their tablet. Mine isn't playing on my tablet either, so I had to switch to my computer. Are you on a PC or laptop?

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Douglas' spins are nice and fast (especially the flying camel), and it's a shame the jumps didn't work out as I really enjoyed the flavour of the program. (Fantastic booty, though... :laugh:)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Brave husband, hope he has good luck:)

He just texted me the details of this whole production and I'll be shocked if he isn't covered in skunk stink by the end of the night lol.

Sad for razano. Fall on opening jump and axel. :(

auser

Record Breaker
For some reason I have no sound
Are you using a tablet or phone? During SD, I think some people had trouble on mobile devices but could hear if they watched with computer. Maybe try the other stream I posted.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Let's add a hair intervention to the list for bychenko. Hard fall into the boards on first jump. Held onto the others.

I take back everything I said about bychenko. That was gachinski.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I still have no sound but I do however have a great imagination :)

TMC

Record Breaker
Let's add a hair intervention to the list for bychenko. Hard fall into the boards on first jump. Held onto the others.

I think you mean Gachinski? :)

Poor kid - from our pov it looked like his hair was about to collide with the camera!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
One thing about vocals...you can do some nice choreographic moves when a note is held, like Artur did with his spread eagle. But really, he's a jumper. The rest of the skating doesn't really hold attention. YMMV of course.