Skate America 2014 Practice Reports | Golden Skate

Skate America 2014 Practice Reports

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Are the skaters already in Chicago? Official practices should begin tomorrow: let's share the reports here! :popcorn:

sfiers

Spectator
I have all event tickets, which include practice sessions. However my tickets start Friday. Do we need a ticket for practice session tomorrow(Thursday)?

Icy North

Spectator
I have all event tickets, which include practice sessions. However my tickets start Friday. Do we need a ticket for practice session tomorrow(Thursday)?

I have the same. My understanding is you bring any of the tickets and you will be granted entry into the practice, because they all say "practice Access" or something like that on them. (Sorry - I don't want to grab mine as I'm afraid I'd lose it, so I don't know exactly what it says)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ohhhhhhhh, a practice reports thread! Now it's really started!!! :love:

deedee1

Record Breaker
He's going retro. It's classic late 80's.

He wasn't born yet, was he? ;) But seriously, that's the reason I like Tatsuki a lot ever since he moved up the seniors. Becasue he reminds me of rather 6.0 era skaters, though of course he's been training under CoP rules and coping with them pretty well. And same goes to Takahito Mura for me. The way these two skate (and the way Taka Kozuka dresses his costumes, sorry Taka fans!) remind me of 'Showa no kaori (昭和の香り)=nostalgia for good old days' a bit. ;)