Skate America 2014 Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Skate America 2014 Practice Reports

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
""Also, what a run through for Mirai! 3F3T & 2A-3T... 7 triples. Girl is killin' it. #SA2014"
why practice :cry:

"Gracie is off. Fall on the 3Lo, several other pops. Looks uncomfortable, for sure. #SA2014"

"Squeaky-clean run through for Radionova, including a lovely 3Lz-3T. #SA2014"

"I just love @SammiCesario's Carmen. She looked great in her run through. #SA2014"

https://twitter.com/FromTheBoards

Thank you for the reports! :rock:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Where are the videos?

The blog page at the link above in turn has the video links.

Read the two paragraphs above the photo of Jason Brown, and look for the hyperlinks.

Or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog entry and click on the link to photos. Then scroll down to the bottom of the photo page for links to the four videos.

lutzlover

On the Ice
Jason has teamed up with Ronald McDonald Charities. For anyone attending SA this week, if you throw a newly bought stuffed animal onto the ice after Jason's performances, he will be donating them all to the Ronald McDonald House near Lurie Children's Hospital.

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States

Read the two paragraphs above the photo of Jason Brown, and look for the hyperlinks.

Or scroll all the way down to the bottom of the blog entry and click on the link to photos. Then scroll down to the bottom of the photo page for links to the four videos.

Wow...loving what I see so far from Jeremy and Jason. Great music choices!! :clap: Let the games begin...

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Sorry I didn't check the post carefully. Thank you for the links.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Practice VIDEO (of Abbott and Brown) and practice PHOTOS (of many men and dancers) from Thursday, all courtesy of Jennifer Comeaux:

Thanks Golden411 & Jennifer C. Both Jeremy and Jason seem to be in great shape. Love both music choiches. Also good to hear that Denis and Tatsuki are impressing. Over all, what an amazing group of men at this competition. Well worth waking up for early, early on a Saturday morning :)

cooper

Medalist
any practice reports for park so youn? i wish her good luck for her first ever grand prix event!!

yyyskate

Record Breaker
SoYoun report: clean SP run through, beautiful jumps with flow, popped a few jumps, fall once or twice. over all good jump consistency, did bellman spin position. looks slim in real, light floating skating style (my first time saw her, a surprise), unique asian dance style-- gentle, delicate, soft skating.. which differentiate her from others.
first impression, a lovely girl to watch.