Skate America 2014 Practice Reports | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Skate America 2014 Practice Reports

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Cesario black practice uni with sheer back hot :) she makes a good carmen. Not doing jumps. Just sort of walking through the choreo. Great fw. Live the so re ad eagles then spiral to end.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Gracie in lovely purple. Nice 33 just walking thru most of it. She did the long jumping pass with the little split leap then 3? That was nice. Frank sure has packaged us a princess. The power parts of this music work for her I think. (POTO)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Radio 3-3 nice. Next 3 nice. Making the jumps today. She is practicing full out. Oops now a break. What she may lack in mature finesse (which I'm sure will come) she makes up for in sheer attack.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Tuk is not on the ice though her music is. Gracie just took her bow. Radio nova still working it. :) only her and Elene g left. Who just did a big pop I assume on a 3z, or f. Radio landing everything that I saw.wonder what's up with tuk? I didn't see her leave the ice. I hope she didn't take a hard fall or anything. I didn't see or hear anything like that so I don't think so. The ladies seem to be saving their energy except radio who has enough for 6 people.

That's all for now.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Men's ex practice. Jeremy and Machida programs will be gorgeous I think. Jason in denim overalls so whatever he is doing is sure to be fun and the crowd will love it. Oh and he is skating with a chair prop. Chills for D10 program. I must have missed nam. He is jumping around like a bean. :) I also missed Jason so not sure if that folding chair was a prop or not. I'm not staying for the gala tonight - now I'm sad. Oh here comes Jason with his chair. Cotton eyed joe.

lutzlover

On the Ice
Tuk is not on the ice though her music is. Gracie just took her bow. Radio nova still working it. :) only her and Elene g left. Who just did a big pop I assume on a 3z, or f. Radio landing everything that I saw.wonder what's up with tuk? I didn't see her leave the ice. I hope she didn't take a hard fall or anything. I didn't see or hear anything like that so I don't think so. The ladies seem to be saving their energy except radio who has enough for 6 people.

That's all for now.

Yup, Tuk got on for only 15 minutes and did a quick run through of her jumps and some exercises, then got off. Compared to the other skaters, in practices she seems to take a more laid-back approach. She does a jump, then moves on.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Yup, Tuk got on for only 15 minutes and did a quick run through of her jumps and some exercises, then got off. Compared to the other skaters, in practices she seems to take a more laid-back approach. She does a jump, then moves on.

Thanks!

Meoima

Match Penalty
It's good to know. She has got more than enough preparation with all those senior B I guess. :)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Thanks again Doggygirl! I'm glad to hear Radionova jumps well today. She rocks, I want her to win :yes: