Skate America PDF with Age, Coach, Choreo, Music data for all entries | Golden Skate

Skate America PDF with Age, Coach, Choreo, Music data for all entries

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Skate America PDF with Age/Coach/Choreo/Music data for all entries

USFS has compiled handy-dandy listings for all entries from all countries (not only from Team USA).
See pages 2 and 3 of this three-page document.

Thought this "one-stop shopping" resource for Skate America was worth sharing.

That said, Doris' encyclopedic Programs thread :bow: in some cases has even more exhaustive information re music/choreo.

tikse

Rinkside
lolwut?

Aidan Pitkeev (SWE)
Natalia Popova (URK)

How's it possible, Mrs Felton?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
lolwut?

Aidan Pitkeev (SWE)
Natalia Popova (URK)

How's it possible, Mrs Felton?

Too bad that USFS apparently does not have a proofreader/fact-checker with eyes as observant as yours, tikse. :bow: Thx for flagging the mistakes.

Your post makes wonder what other inaccuracies might be lurking in the PDF. :think:

(BTW, I think she might be Miss ;) Felton?? She is getting married next year, I think?)

tikse

Rinkside
Too bad that USFS apparently does not have a proofreader/fact-checker with eyes as observant as yours, tikse. :bow: Thx for flagging the mistakes.

Your post makes wonder what other inaccuracies might be lurking in the PDF. :think:
These mistakes were immediately recognizable. Skater's country is a basic bit of information, I guess one would think it is relatively hard to mess up.
(BTW, I think she might be Miss ;) Felton?? She is getting married next year, I think?)
Didn't know about that. Wish her luck in advance :)

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

That Gracie Gold trained in Springfield, Illinois, in the Chicago area.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am very impressed that the USFSA would put out this "mini program". I don't have the Adobe PDF manipulator program but if someone did have it and was going, they could make up their own version using this info.....

gammarae

Rinkside
Thanks for the URL to the lists. I am here, and we had NO information at the arena today. The facility is nice, the staff are friendly. The usual "what are these people doing here all day" confusion when Skate America goes to a new venue. Dance looks very interesting, Jason Brown stole the men's practice, and the whole US team looked good in practice. Actually everyone looked good, and we are off on what I think will be a fun year of skating with lots of unexpected surprises.