2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25 | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
in this group but he does not have the same magic of Hanyu, Chan, or Dai - at times reminds me of a xeroxed Dai.

Skater Boy, I couldn't agree more. Machida is one of the best we've got now, and has lots of great qualities, but he is not a skater for the ages. That's in part because he doesn't skate with his own take on the material and his artistry often feels forced or "pasted on." I also like your image of a xeroxed Dai very much. Today while watching his long my kids were pining for Dai. The choreography of Machida's programs often doesn't match the music very well- it's almost like he could be doing the same moves to a different but similar piece of classical music.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
So another point in the Nam Nguyen height debate: Looking at the podium video -- he's taller than Jason! I believe Jason is 5'7", so Nam is at least 5'8".

Brenda Irving said on CBC today that Nam is 5'5, so who knows? ;)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Morozombie seems to have a mostly negative opinion about all the programs though.
So do I.;)

Anyways he loves Dai and V/M. He does have positive comments even towards PChan now and then.

In most cases I agree with him.

ioanna

Record Breaker
So do I.;)

Anyways he loves Dai and V/M. He does have positive comments even towards PChan now and then.

In most cases I agree with him.

I'm fairly certain it's a she but I also find myself agreeing with her a lot of the times.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
On NBC's coverage of the Men when Nam finished and came over to hug Brian he yelled something like "WOW DUDE ......SPICY" at him :rofl:

#Dude, ‏Nam Nguyen @namnamnoodle is all about the #spicy. ;) #yeeebuddy

And that's a wrap everybody!! Thank you for making my first Grand Prix enjoyable and spicy!! Haha love you all #yeeebuddy
7:42 PM - 26 Oct 2014
https://twitter.com/namnamnoodle/status/526564605011968000

Good bye Chicago! You were really spicy for me😆 #yeeebuddy
6:22 AM - 27 Oct 2014
https://twitter.com/namnamnoodle/status/526725623465914369

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Denis and Jeremy's ex is just ...... Watch Denis feels his ex program during ex practice somehow reminds me how Dai feels his ex music during last year SA ex practice. And Jeremy, when I watched his little hip-hop steps. I just wanna shout out loud.