2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Men's FS 10/25

ice coverage

Record Breaker
What time (Eastern Please) Will men's start?

Please note:
Doris has worked very hard to provide pertinent information in the OP of each and every Skate America thread.

Go back and read the top of the OP, where the answer you want is waiting for you.

And thank you, Doris!

HanDomi

Record Breaker
It will be very interesting, free skates can make big changes in positions, but Machida is lock on 1st

I hope Gachinski will not fail my risky prediction ! :sarcasm: And Nam !

Skategmt

On the Ice
Please note:
Doris has worked very hard to provide pertinent information in the OP of each and every Skate America thread.

Go back and read the top of the OP, where the answer you want is waiting for you.

And thank you, Doris!

Thanks for pointing that out, totally missed that, I have to start reading more thouroghly!
On a side note, thank-you Doris for organizing all of the threads for SkAm, it is appreciated! :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
It will be very interesting, free skates can make big changes in positions, but Machida is lock on 1st

I hope Gachinski will not fail my risky prediction ! :sarcasm: And Nam !

Ditto...I actually changed my order around 2 or 3 times, and I'm not sure it was the right thing to do. But the scores are close enough now that a lot of things could change (fingers crossed).

Meoima

Match Penalty
Machida is lock for gold unless he wants to give it back by not jumping.
I hope Jeremy and Jason will get silver and bronze respectively. Sad for Artur though... I don't know if he can pull a strong Lp at this rate.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Lol random people going to K&C during Zzamboni for pictures. If I were down there I would too. I have a great view of the top of a head I think belongs to Michael weiss. Is he commentating on ice network? Tanith just left that table. I assume she was commentating dance? Anyway, Michael might be thinning a bit on top. Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
There's Tara. Where is johnny? OK now he's back. Lol dancing to the arena music. Terry Gannon there too. They look comfortable in their new roles.

There is another lady at the table with them. I wonder if she's there to keep them in line lol!

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
There's Tara. Where is johnny? OK now he's back. Lol dancing to the arena music. Terry Gannon there too. They look comfortable in their new roles.

Gonna rewatch this just for their commentary tomorrow :biggrin: