2014 Skate America FD 10/25 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America FD 10/25

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Marco, Charlene, and Charlene's tutu. There is green on the costume so it must be an irish dance... and river dance it seems to be. They had a really cool position in their spin where she was sort of laying over his back. I had a rather unflattering view of a lift where she was spread eagle over his head. That lift ended in a cool split though.

This type of fast irish music seems risky-hatd to skate up to the speed and fast feet it calls for. Don't have any idea about scoring but I liked the Canadians better.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
G/F are never going to develop anything resembling an individual style until they stop aping whatever last year's hot program was. At least this time they included some music that hasn't been used before, so that's something.

Cyn

On the Ice
Italians into second behind Canada both in the FD and overall. As well they should be.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
The music change in the middle of the program is so strange @ Orford and Williams.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Orford Wiliams. He stumbles on some footwork and they are down like the titanic. For me their choreo is not as interesting as the other Canadians. The early lift where her legs were sticking out parallel to the ice is cool. How do they do that?

s_parks

Record Breaker
loved that entry into the rotational lift, and their spin positions. and her DRESS.

Cyn

On the Ice
Hmmmmmmm...I don't recall Rose DeWitt Bukater sporting a dress like that at any time on the ill-fated crossing :unsure:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
What color did Nicole's dress look on the stream? It is salmon in person but looks red on the arena screen.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I don't understand Oxford/Williams music cuts of this dance. They had some lovely lifts. To bad about that fall.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That fall :slink:

It was nice to see her immediately pat his back after they finished though. :clap:

Loved the dress :yes: