2014 Skate America FD 10/25 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America FD 10/25

ice coverage

Record Breaker
What time does the Free Dance start? (In eastern time zone please!)

Please note:
Doris has worked very hard to provide pertinent information in the OP of each and every Skate America thread.

Go back and read the top of the OP, where the answer you want is waiting for you.

And thank you, Doris!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skategmt:

I have repeated my answer above from the Men's FS thread. And will add here:

Before you rush to ask such a basic question, please be considerate enough to take a few seconds to check the OP first.

Doris has bent over backward to provide a convenient and informative resource for us.​

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:eek:: Thank you so much! I'm glad you noticed! If there is any other info that should be in the first post, don't hesitant to ask for it. My goal is that when someone goes to the archive weeks down the road, they will be able to find everything they need or want to know about an event from info & links given in the OP.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
:eek:: Thank you so much! I'm glad you noticed! If there is any other info that should be in the first post, don't hesitant to ask for it. My goal is that when someone goes to the archive weeks down the road, they will be able to find everything they need or want to know about an event from the OP.

Thanks to YOU again, Doris. :)

And I too want to emphasize for Skategmt and anyone else:

Our tireless Doris :bow: goes out of her way to make updates to the OP on a continuing basis as an event unfolds -- adding all the latest information and links as they become available.

So whenever any of us has a basic question, it is worth making a HABIT of always checking the OP to see whether Doris assiduously has added the desired information since the last time we looked there.​

Besides expressing our outright thanks to Doris, I think another good way to show our appreciation is to take advantage of what she has provided in the reference OP -- and to try not to post unnecessary queries in the thread for what she already has anticipated we will want to know.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Came early and got my fabulous stool up here in the club section. Yay! Now to do some homework until the fun begins!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
There is a press area (or something like that) near the entrance. Tanith was out there signing autographs and such. She is beautiful as always! And seems to truly like her fans.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I looks like C/B will win this competition. C/B and the Shibs Senior B Competitions FS scores are very close. C/B 100.93 and Shibs 100.26.
It will be very difficult for the Shibs to make up the points in the FD to catch C/B, this time. :biggrin:

Good luck to all the teams in the FD!

Doris thank you for all your work, much appreciated!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Tanith and meryl commented in the arena on the top 3 sd performances. Boy they both know how to frame everything in a positive way! Meryl said Charlie is dancing somewhere with Sharna (salt lake perhaps??) Meryl said she has shows coming up with disson where she will dance with maks. She also mentioned having a couple upcoming dance performances with maks on Sway. For any meryl tanith charlie interested folks. Have tanith and Charlie set a date yet that we know of?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I read somewhere that Tanith and Charlie will be tying the knot in April 2015.