2014 Skate America Pairs FS 10/26 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Pairs FS 10/26

Skategmt

On the Ice
Hoping to see S/K and D/F skate well! It would be nice for the USFSA to have a pairs team finish on the podium!

Olympic

On the Ice
Hoping to see S/K and D/F skate well! It would be nice for the USFSA to have a pairs team finish on the podium!

If you look at the SP results, the U.S. is 3rd, 4th and 5th after the SP and there's a sizable gap between Maddie and Max and the Canadians in 6th. A U.S. podium finish is likely. What would be eye-opening is if a U.S. pair got ahead of Peng / Zhang. I'd love to see S/K skate well, but I like D/F also. I think either D/F or S/K will have to do really well and perhaps rely on a mistake from the Chinese team to get silver, though.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Happy to get my stool seat again in the lounge. Great view of the ice! So excited for the final day of competition. Very excited to see all these pairs- good luck to all!

Skategmt

On the Ice
If you look at the SP results, the U.S. is 3rd, 4th and 5th after the SP and there's a sizable gap between Maddie and Max and the Canadians in 6th. A U.S. podium finish is likely. What would be eye-opening is if a U.S. pair got ahead of Peng / Zhang. I'd love to see S/K skate well, but I like D/F also.

They could pull ahead of P/Z, about two points separates S/K in 4th to P/Z in 2nd

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Oh no. I thought I charged my phone last night but must not have had it plugged in all the way. Won't have much to say today.... :(

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
They just announced in the arena that ice desk is going live. On Ice network I believe. Jason on now with tanith and weiss.

Meoima

Match Penalty
any...stream that works please? The russian stream I can't find Pair Long!!!:cry:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Johnny way tiffed in black pleather pants, long black and winter white coat and sparkles around his neck. And poof hair. Love johnny! Tara must have a blast planning wardrobe with him.