2014 Skate America Ladies FS 10/26 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate America Ladies FS 10/26

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Eurosport is showing this live... so excited now! Whoohooo!!!

Okay i changed my mind. Gooo Diva Liza!! Slay them!!! all :D

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC's coverage just started. They're starting with a re-cap of the ladie's short.

Loved Johnny and Tara myself. Terry seemed to agree but what's this? Now Liza is being spelled Yelizaveta?? :bang: I made the switch from Julia to Yulia but now I need to do it again?

So Gracie's jumps from her SP looked especially small on my big screen during the intro :slink:

inskate

On the Ice
Mirai - nice 3F-3T in the WU. Maybe a tiny bit UR on the 3T. She didn't seem 100% satisfied, she went to talk to Zakrajsek afterwards

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really want Liza to win this thing. also rooting for Mirai as always, like the masochist I am.

It would be cool to see Elene G have a good LP too. It's been a long time since she put together 2 even remotely strong programs in competition.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
For some reason even though I'm in Canada I just can't seem to get the CBC stream to work, ah well, Eurosport is as good

Hoping for 2 Russians plus an upset for 3rd place, that's be interesting to watch, for Mirai I hope she stages a comeback

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Eurosport is pimping out USFSA website, well.... well.... that is $$$$ publicity right there!

Okay starting soon!!