2014 Skate Canada TV and Web Coverage | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada TV and Web Coverage

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There should be a wee "X" in the corner of the ad (or maybe in the middle of the ad). Clicking it should close the ad (it might open a pop-up as well, but just close it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING it suggests you download)

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Looks like TSN's main network is not covering the Ice Dance Short & Ladies Short tonight. It will be on TSN2.

But, it appears that RDS (French sports network) will now be taking over the coverage from TSN for the rest of the night, so it's on there for those who don't get TSN2.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that today's LIVE coverage on Eurosport will start at 17:45 GMT (i.e. in 15 minutes) with the Men's Free. (They are currently showing highlights of the Men's Short)

This will be followed by 30 minutes of highlights from the Pairs Short at 19:45 GMT, with the LIVE coverage of the Pairs Free following at 20:15 GMT.

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Ilvskating

Final Flight
Perfect streaming! Thanks!
Just a wee reminder that today's LIVE coverage on Eurosport will start at 17:45 GMT (i.e. in 15 minutes) with the Men's Free. (They are currently showing highlights of the Men's Short)

This will be followed by 30 minutes of highlights from the Pairs Short at 19:45 GMT, with the LIVE coverage of the Pairs Free following at 20:15 GMT.

Here are some links:

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Apparently the Gala is not on TV in Canada...I don't know, I checked the programs and I could not find it on all TSNs (1,2,3,,4,5...), or CTV. It is weird as they broadcasted all the programs. Any idea?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apparently the Gala is not on TV in Canada...I don't know, I checked the programs and I could not find it on all TSNs (1,2,3,,4,5...), or CTV. It is weird as they broadcasted all the programs. Any idea?

Don't worry. If you are willing to watch a stream on the computer, Eurosport ARE showing the Gala LIVE, from 22:00 GMT to 00:00 GMT.

And before that they are showing highlights of the Pairs Free (19:15 - 20:00 GMT), Free Dance (20:00 - 21:00 GMT), and Ladies Free (21:00 - 22:00 GMT)

As I'm going to be watching the final round of the World Superbikes this afternoon, followed by the Formula 1, I'll post the streaming links now. Hopefully they will not change in the meantime!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

junma

Spectator
Dear Miss/sir,

Do you know how to watch the 2014 figure skating cup of china opening ceremony on 7th Nov.?
I missed the ceremony cause I was working on that day.
And the opening ceremony wasn’t on other TVs’ schedules.
Could you please send me the link or the video?

Thank you so much!
Have a nice day. 

junma

Spectator
Do you know how to watch the 2014 figure skating cup of china opening ceremony on 7th Nov.?
I missed the ceremony cause I was working on that day.
And the opening ceremony wasn’t on other TVs’ schedules.
Could you please send me the link or the video?
Thank you so much.
Thank you golden411 and A.H.Black for the Universal Sports coverage updates.

Sadly, it appears US will not be showing Short Dance this season.:disapp::

Tanith Belbin @TanithJLB
Pleased to announce that I'll be continuing my ice dance commentary this season with @universalsports , beginning with Cup of China Nov.8!
https://twitter.com/TanithJLB/status/526902744524005376

Universal Sports Cup of China broadcast schedule:
11/7 2014 Cup of China: Men’s and ladies short programs USN: 11:00 AM
11/8 2014 Cup of China: Free dance and pairs free skate USN: 11:00 AM
11/9 2014 Cup of China NBC: 4:00 PM