2014 Skate Canada Practice Reports | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Practice Reports

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
LMAO I was like, I didn't know Gachinski was competing at SC?!? And then I realized it was Menshov. They really do look similar especially from behind.

Menshov's music is so Menshov :laugh:

LOL and he didn't show much on tech for me to know where to put him in the predictions :confused:

Meoima

Match Penalty
LMAO I was like, I didn't know Gachinski was competing at SC?!? And then I realized it was Menshov. They really do look similar especially from behind.
Menshov's music is so Menshov :laugh:
I almost had a heart attack. Menshov and Gachinski have any relation or something. Ha ha

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
If you think he looks like Gachi, look up Sergei Borodulin on Youtube :laugh:

I hope Menshov does better than Gachi did. :cry:

You can look at other things than the hair you know :laugh:

Go Menshov!

I like Carriere a lot too, go guy!

Meoima

Match Penalty
That blurred lines song should be banned. Robin Thicke is a big ****** I can't stand that music.

unico

Final Flight
If you think he looks like Gachi, look up Sergei Borodulin on Youtube :laugh:

I hope Menshov does better than Gachi did. :cry:
http://youtu.be/XiX3_nxF-xg?t=24s OMG :rofl:

I hope so too! In fact..I wish for all Russian men to do better than what Gachinski did. :cry: (Maybe even Kovtun too)

LOL and he didn't show much on tech for me to know where to put him in the predictions
Haha I know. But barring disastrous falls or collisions I decided not to let my opinion be shaped by the practices, I would get too much of a headache otherwise.

I just came back to see the big boys are out to practice! Go Kozuka, go Fernandez, go Mura! Even Firus, go, my Patrick Chan semi-clone! :yay:

pandaatlarge

On the Ice
I hate Skate Canada for live broadcasting it! Don't really want to go to sleep (3:33 am here) while there is work tomorrow...

Meoima

Match Penalty
Mura is looking okay, Kozuka not so much. I wonder about his blade problem.

unico

Final Flight
Kozuka's jumps looked a bit off, I think he popped his quad? and a really scratchy combo, but skating skills to swoon over. His skating is so light and airy, he floats and dances around like it's absolutely nothing.

Oh hey, Mura isn't using the 2004 movie OST for his POTO. Big clean quad at the beginning, he looked pretty solid throughout.

Fernandez takes center stage! Glorious quad to start. Compared to last year's LP, this one is miles better even though the vocals seem to over power him. Still fumbly through the step sequence, but it wouldn't be Fernandez if he wasn't.

After he slipped on his other quad, he seemed really frustrated, and then he ran into someone's jacket and it caught on his skates? I hope he gets his head together.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Fernandez :confused: a quad yes and a 3-axel... almost colliding with the boards and later someones track suit - strange practice, right?