Satoko Miyahara | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Satoko Miyahara

mikaboo

Medalist
newsreport from Shizuka's ice show Friends on Ice, seems like Satoko changed her LP dress, i like top of this dress more and bottom of the other dress, can we merge them?? :biggrin:
and Satoko and her coach Yamato Tamura :dance:

Yamato, the most handsome dork of TJ (or ex-TJ) is also strong :thumbsup:
OK, he's only able to do that only because she's probably less than 40kg :p

From what I can remember from last year' FOI TV broadcast, they showed some programs (mainly Daisuke's) on a regular TV channel, and the full show was on a CS channel (pay TV) so I never got to see most of it. All the teacher-student collabs sound interesting - Yuka and Jeremy, Yamato and Satoko, Akiko and Rika. Then there are Shizuka and Stephane, Tanith and Charlie, Shae-Lynn's Indian dance, they all sound so good but if I had to choose one, I want to see Satoko and Yamato's collab!
----------
ETA:
A 30 second preview of Firedance from FOI.

And another group picture with a wig on.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i thought i watched the video when mikaboo shared it but obviously i didnt :slink: i am bliinded by my love for satoko :biggrin:
thank you mikaboo! and hamaguri for reply!

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
i thought i watched the video when mikaboo shared it but obviously i didnt :slink: i am bliinded by my love for satoko :biggrin:
thank you mikaboo! and hamaguri for reply!
No wonder! Anyone can't remember all the videos!:drama: We everyday watch a lot of videos. The reason I got it was the Japanese characters on the screen. It was a clue. :laugh:

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I love Firedance! Her sense of rhythm and arm movement impressed me. It seems to be demanding program considering her style until the previous season. But it’s necessary process for het to reach another level towards 2018. I'm sure he can can make this program more ecstatic!
As always she is technically solid. Such stability is her big strength:).

she 's cute in her white dress at the collaboration pro! that costume is originally for which program?:popcorn:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
FINALLYYY!!!!! i really enjoyed it!! she seems more confident and i am sure it will be better during season :cheer: i still like her LP more, her elements there are perfectly times with the music :love:
and colloboration number seems like fun even though there isnt much choreo :laugh:

ioanna

Record Breaker
Loved Firedance, very different from her FS. It will be interesting to see this program develop later in the season.

samm22

On the Ice
I like her short, but not as much as the long...on a different note, it seems as though her jumps have improved a bit. The lutz seems higher and the flip is less pre-rotated

breathesgelatin

Final Flight
This Firebird SP should be a great vehicle for Satoko this year!

I agree that you can already notice improvement in both the FS and SP we've seen since Worlds. I think she's gotten a little bigger? In her case, she was so tiny that a little growth I think has helped her skate/jump bigger.

mikaboo

Medalist
I thought the first part of the SP had the same intense feeling to it as some of her old programs but it got fun after the tone of the music changed and she had the mischievous look on her face. She looks like she's having a great time skating to it too. I'm looking forward to seeing both programs in 2 weeks. She already looks ready to compete.

she 's cute in her white dress at the collaboration pro! that costume is originally for which program?:popcorn:

I think she did an exhibition program "Wings to Fly" choreographed by Stephane? Not sure if that's the dress for it though.

This Firebird SP should be a great vehicle for Satoko this year!

I agree that you can already notice improvement in both the FS and SP we've seen since Worlds. I think she's gotten a little bigger? In her case, she was so tiny that a little growth I think has helped her skate/jump bigger.

Shizuka said in the show that Satoko has definitely gotten bigger since the last time they met :thumbsup:(although I don't know when that was, hopefully not too long ago!)