Satoko Miyahara | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Satoko Miyahara

roma

On the Ice
Just a quick one, she skated to her FS in today's show... only one fall. Actually, she landed then a sec later slipped on the ice. I think it is beautiful. Love the music and costume, too.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks for report! i am glad she has 2 beautiful costumes this year :cheer: last year's SP one was :slink: and i am glad you loved the program, now all we need is videos :dance: i wonder if YT channel might upload both programs or one they broadcast only

mikaboo

Medalist
Just a quick one, she skated to her FS in today's show... only one fall. Actually, she landed then a sec later slipped on the ice. I think it is beautiful. Love the music and costume, too.

Thank you for the report! I hope we get to see both of them on TV or on YT.

I read that her jump layout today was:
3Lz3T, 3Lo, 3F, 2A3T2T(x), 3Lz(x)fall, 2A3T(x), 3S(x)
She's bringing the 3Lz3T back!

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Thank you @roma for your report. The program seems wonderful. Now I'm looking forward to seing it more and more!:love:

ArcticMonkeys

On the Ice
Her long program looks very promising and her dress is so beautiful :love:

She landed 3Lz+3T, 2A+3T+2T and 2A+3T in a gala. It is very impressive and she is just so consistent.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Her long program looks very promising and her dress is so beautiful :love:

She landed 3Lz+3T, 2A+3T+2T and 2A+3T in a gala. It is very impressive and she is just so consistent.
Very nice! But I must say that light pink doesn't really suit her. Maybe it's the light, but I think her jumps look higher in this video, good for her!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I LOVE the Fs. Or maybe rather her interpretation. So soft and light. Remided me of Akiko sometimes. :bow:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
She's put the 3lz-3t back in the LP. I hope she can get it rotated and ratified. Go Satoko!

yeah, and i think she is going for 2+5 layout, i wonder how will her combos be, any possibility of 3Lz2T, 2A3T2T and 2A3T?

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Satoko's FS live was amazing! I love her outfit and her poise on the ice! Her jumps looked a lot larger when I saw it than on television or in video! I can't wait to see her skate this to her full potential :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
nvm, its still 3+4 :slink: but its really well balanced program :love:
3Ltz3T, 3Lo, StSq, 3F, Spin, 3Ltz, 2A3T2t, Spin, 3Sal, 2A3T, ChSq, Spin ( combos probably wont be like this )

and it sounds promising that her jumps looked bigger! :cheer:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
Yes! They looked larger in person, I hope they're getting bigger!

Lipea

Final Flight
Oh, gosh! Never was a fan of Satoko, but she matured so much, and her skating there looks absolutely beautiful! The jumps look a lot better too!
Beautiful choice of music - I think it is not the first time skaters use Liszt, Un Sospiro concert etude, but here she also found a version, where orchestra added - makes it dramatic while grandiose and delightful - love this piece.
Looking forward for her performances in this season!:clap:

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
I love that the orchestra was added too! I was pleasantly surprised by the music :)