2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I don't know if I/Z is a better partnership than I/K, however I think its much better than S/Z.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't usually follow dance but I was curious this time. Was I/Z score of 60+ good, average or what?

For a first outing? VERY good. It should hold at least through P/C.

To be competitive with the very very best they need 7-10 points higher.

Lota

Record Breaker
Some of my opinion may have been formed by the commentators and I'm watching eurosport with russian commentary. One of the commentators is Maxim Staviski and boy oh boy is he taking no prisoners when talking... He was hard on himself while he was skating and he's just as hard on the others :laugh:

Alba

Record Breaker
Oh God. At least they didn't fall :)

:biggrin:

It was what we wanted to see. A great potential. :love:

I can't even understand why people are still crying for Nikita tbh. Ruslan is great for her and the chemistry is all there. :yes:
I didn't even think for a minute about Nikita.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Thank you tulosai. I am getting a new interest in ice dance this year...!!!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
On a random note, there was just a commercial for erection medicine on the russian stream :laugh:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Thank you tulosai. I am getting a new interest in ice dance this year...!!!

That is great!! Dance now is probably my favorite or second favorite discipline but it took me a lot of time and effort to get here :) It's worth it though... it really is a fun discipline!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Oh God - Anna, get some red dress for sd PRONTO, you look bride-ish and this is not good...

The other girls look much better

Idontsk8

On the Ice
The wait was over! I think the first outing of I/Z was very nice, but they seemed quite nervous and stiff as expected. I was worried about the 2nd twizzle set, it seemed Elena wobbled a bit in the end but maybe it was my stream freezing a bit. It comes with time I guess. My country's Eurosport commentators were very lukewarm about them, they seemed to still be mourning the breakup of the previous teams. :scowl:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I/Z are currently holding 4th SD score out of all GP events so far. Right after W/P, C/B and Shibs. Yay :clap: