2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I'm LOVING I/K's slow-motion replays. Their faces are gold!

gmyers

Record Breaker
I/z did impress! When the toxic parnertship of I/k ended I was very excited about what could happen.

Matt K

On the Ice
I/Z are currently holding 4th SD score out of all GP events so far. Right after W/P, C/B and Shibs. Yay :clap:

Let's wait for all the other teams to skate. 60.xx is quite low, as a result of their rather low PCS.

Alba

Record Breaker
I/Z are currently holding 4th SD score out of all GP events so far. Right after W/P, C/B and Shibs. Yay :clap:

The italian commentators said they would be in the podium in SA with that score, and thought they were good beyond expectation.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Let's wait for all the other teams to skate. 60.xx is quite low.

I don't care how others will skate tbh. I'm just glad they scored 60+ when only 3 teams did it so far (GP events). But let's wait and see how high they will be after all other teams.

Florencito

Medalist
:biggrin:

It was what we wanted to see. A great potential. :love:

I can't even understand why people are still crying for Nikita tbh. Ruslan is great for her and the chemistry is all there. :yes:
I didn't even think for a minute about Nikita.

I was a uber fan of theirs since the beginning. They've always had that something that other teams hadn't. It will take me some time to get used to the new pairs, if I'll ver do.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Pasquale is everywhere! how many ice dancers did he worked with this year that's competing today? :eek:

Matt K

On the Ice
I don't care how others will skate tbh. I'm just glad they scored 60+ when only 3 teams did it so far (GP events). But let's wait and see how high they will be after all other teams.

But W/P and C/B scored in the high 60s though (puke). I/Z barely got 60.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
fingers crossed - Gabriella and Guillaume please do it well !!! (and judges too)

Alba

Record Breaker
I was a uber fan of theirs since the beginning. They've always had that something that other teams hadn't. It will take me some time to get used to the new pairs, if I'll ver do.

I loved them too, but as someone said here it was toxic. By the way, their debut in senior at NHK for SD got 56.89. ;)
I'm over them myself and I was waiting to see I&Z how would work out. I'm happy. :love:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I loved them too, but as someone said here it was toxic.
I'm over them myself and I was waiting to see I&Z how would work out. I'm happy. :love:
Anyone has clip YouTube? I have just got home. I missed I/Z. Sooo sad. :cry:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
But W/P and C/B scored in the high 60s though (puke). I/Z barely got 60.

Yes, and W/P and C/B skated together for years, established themselves and have the reputation. I/Z just had their first official SD together. So let's celebrate ;)
They'll score higher next time.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Pasquale is everywhere! how many ice dancers did he worked with this year that's competing today? :eek:

I know right! And the amazing thing is that he does different programs for the different teams. So impressive.

I was supremely impressed and excited by Ruslan and Elena; what a fantastic first outing! (And they outscored Paul/Islam!). The British commentators weren't keen on that.