2014 Cup of China Videos and Results With Discussion | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Videos and Results With Discussion

junma

Spectator
I have no idea. Most TV channels don't show the Opening Ceremonies of competitions, which I personally feel is a real shame as I do enjoy seeing the presentation of the skaters.

I haven't watched any of their coverage this season yet, but the Russian channel Спорт-2 has been known to show Opening Ceremonies in previous years. But, unfortunately, nobody seems to think of uploading them to YouTube.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help (and sorry for not replying sooner to your ealier posts)

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you all the same.
:)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FYI, Hanyu's FS video is available on IceNetwork -- without a paid subscription.

(And in the Han/Hanyu collision thread, I posted the link to IN's video package showing the collision.)

I know that other versions of both have been available.
Just making note of the pattern that a few IN on-ice videos do not require a paid subscription. (The link to IN's video of Lipnitskaya's SP is on the previous page of this thread.)

ETA, all the free IN video links -- Lipnitskaya SP; Hanyu SP; Hanyu FS; Han/Hanyu video collision pkg -- are here:

And Universal Sports has updated its site with vids of the winning FD and the winning free skates.

Thanks :bow: to Mao88, kutien, and CL_fan for all your links. Hope I am not forgetting anyone.

icekiwi

On the Ice
Could someone please very kindly load the video for the 'pairs medal ceremony'? Thank you.

I had predicted for the 3 chineses teams to take 1,2 and 3 so am really delighted for them, especially for Wang & Wang as this would be their first international medal. Would love to see the delight on Wang Xue Han's face when she gets her medal.

Thank you in advance. :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
are there any nbc or cbc videos? i cant seem to find if there are :cry:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Apparently people who were recording the event missed it, me inlcuded. :biggrin:
I detect a bit of irony here: So many people are fussed about the medal ceremony, demanding explanations for why a certain skater didn't attend... and now we can't even watch the damn things. :biggrin:

Alba

Record Breaker
I detect a bit of irony here: So many people are fussed about the medal ceremony, demanding explanations for why a certain skater didn't attend... and now we can't even watch the damn things. :biggrin:

:laugh:
It's true though. I forgot about the medals because they were not after each discipline.
Not that I care about the medal ceremony that much. I didn't record the Olympic medal ceremony in Sochi either.

@All: I've uploaded the SD competion here: https://vimeo.com/111609101

Not a good quality because I'm having some problems with receiving the Sat signal into my media center. :bang:
Anyway, here it is with Eurosport Italia commentators.