2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Hail to the Queen Liza! Time to reestablish your rule!

I am not watching, alas! I discovered thanks to Skate Canada that IN really eats my bandwidth and I need to save some for CoR and NHK.

Bandwidth? Are you watching from a phone or something?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Go Anne! Rep the land of the midnight sun! WOOOOOOOOOO!!

And of course the other wonderful ladies!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Its mine and Kanakos birthday today!! And Lets Gooo Anne Line first time Norway has a senior GP entry!! :D

And after what her sister did in Riga yesterday, I think we will be seeing Norwegian representation from both of them for many years to come! ;) :biggrin:

Beautiful dress Anne-Line is wearing today, by the way.

Happy birthday to you, SaraM, and to Kanako! I hope you both have a wonderful day!

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Bandwidth? Are you watching from a phone or something?

No, my computer. But I only get 15 gigs a month internet (I know, I know, I'm on a rubbishy plan), and I spent nearly 3 whole gigs on Skate Canada.

Also I think I am having a migraine. Blotchy vision is kind of fun in a weird trippy way, but not so good for watching skating on IN.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
No, my computer. But I only get 15 gigs a month internet (I know, I know, I'm on a rubbishy plan), and I spent nearly 3 whole gigs on Skate Canada.

Also I think I am having a migraine. Blotchy vision is kind of fun in a weird trippy way, but not so good for watching skating on IN.

I didn't realize there were such plans out there on the computer. I always though that was a hoggy cell phone company type of thing.

supsu

On the Ice
Just posted my good luck message in her Fan Fest, but thought I should quote in this thread too before I do the TV reminder.

Just a wee reminder that Eurosport's bumper 7 hour coverage of the Cup Of China continues in 5 minutes with the Ladies Short.

Here are some streaming links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

The other one is out of sync and the other is having weird sound issues... Does anyone else have the same issues?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I didn't realize there were such plans out there on the computer. I always though that was a hoggy cell phone company type of thing.

Australian internet plans have bandwidth caps, too. :)

thoakun

Final Flight

You live in Australia, don't you? I hate hate internet plans there.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm too tired and nervous for all these sound issues....I'm out of here. :scowl:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Just because you can skate to Celine Dion doesn't mean you should...

Excited for Ashley!!!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
No streams are issue-free for me right now, unfortunately :scowl:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Anne's costume looks perfect if she were skating to Frozen. It's a perfect Elsa.