2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program 11/14 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program 11/14

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Ack. Too bad about the mistakes. I really like Denney/Frazier. Good luck in the free skate!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV (RUS)

Music: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (soundtrack) by Tan Dun; House of Flying Daggers (soundtrack)

She's in jumpsuit, white top with exaggerated shoulderes. He's in matching colors, dragon symbol on chest

3Tw
3T - looked nice
3LzTh
3Li - bit shaky (early) exit?
FiDs
FCCoSp3p
StSq

The lift might have been iffy, but the other elements looked very solid. Good season debut

SP: 35.50+33.59 = 69.09, 1st (out of 8)

Last edited:

inskate

On the Ice
That step sequence went for like 5 hours :hopelessness:

Everything else was excellet, though. Except for that hairdo/mustache... ;)

Dots

Final Flight
Am I the only one who thought S/K were goign to skate to Mortal Kombat ? I need someone to skate to mortal Kombat ! :scowl:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"?! :confused: When I saw Ksenia and Fedor's costumes, I thought they were going to be skating to "The Jetsons"!!! :laugh:

Absolutely brilliant skate! They should be leading by a country mile, if not two!

That was so better than their routines last season.

After seeing that, I can't wait until the GP Final!

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who thought S/K were goign to skate to Mortal Kombat ? I need someone to skate to mortal Kombat ! :scowl:

Ilia Kulik did. :)

I'm kicking myself for not sticking with my original prediction of an all-Russian podium. I should never edit my predictions...

Naya

On the Ice
Looks like they are going to a comics convention or a cosplay festival. But I kinda like when someone gets crazy with costumes.

Last edited: