2014 Rostelecom.Cup Videos and Results Unedited | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom.Cup Videos and Results Unedited

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anit-American bias there much, Eurosport? :disagree:

Well they didn't even show Coomes and Buckland and they're from GBR! And they were on the podium. They showed all the other 3rd place winners. Why they opted for S/K and Misha (4th place winners) and not Denny/Frazier or Mirai Nagasu is beyond me.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Does NBC or Universal Sports show show any Gala performances?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well they didn't even show Coomes and Buckland and they're from GBR! And they were on the podium. They showed all the other 3rd place winners. Why they opted for S/K and Misha (4th place winners) and not Denny/Frazier or Mirai Nagasu is beyond me.

Well Eurosports is definitely OFF the holiday card list (along with MOST of the male skater--Jason and Misha excepted. That's Entertainment!)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anit-American bias there much, Eurosport? :disagree:

The thing is, all the American skaters were on in the first half, and Eurosport only had 10 - 15 minutes between the skiing finishing and the second half of the Gala starting in which to show highlights from the first half.

So, the Eurosport directors selected the routines that they thought were the most entertaining to show.

Incidentally, British Eurosport does not have any input into what pictures are shown. That is all done at Eurosport International's HQ in Paris. In fact, I may be mistaken, but I think the English language commentary is also done from Paris.

So, if you want to blame anybody, don't blame the Brits; blame the French!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: