2014 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program11/14 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Short Program11/14

MalAssada

Medalist
I will be having classes during the short program, and by the time I have a break competition will be over (not that I could stream anything in my phone). I guess I'll just follow the posts here while hoping that Park gets a medal.

Mangomango

On the Ice
It wouldn't have been more interesting with Adelina because we would know who will be the winner anyway.
Bet she would win with some ridiculous amount of points to spare or something...

Glad Anna can use this competition to get herself into the GPF and I feel like she'll medal there.
I'm hoping to see an improvement to So Youn's PCS but you never know. But if she does skate well, it'll be her first Grand Prix medal and that's amazing.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm not sure I can stay up again. It really took a lot out of me last few times. Anyway - GO MIRAI!! :rock:

Alba

Record Breaker
Ditto with pairs and traditionally strong in dance.

Well dance is not that weak. C&B are there, and the DRAMA saves that competition from being dull for sure. :biggrin:
I agree about pairs though. But top pairs are going through a transition time also. Some pairs are new, or missing for injuries etc.

Alba

Record Breaker
Anna looks really strong this year, I peg her for WC podium finish, and look forward to see how her PCS fairs at Russia nationals compare with Julia, Liza and Adelina.

I love Anna P. and I wish her all the best, not only at CoR. But honestly speaking, I still don't put her on par with all the girls you mentioned, as far as PCS are concerned. She will though soon enough with each competion.
After all, the more you skate and compete the more you improve.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm gonna have to get jacked up on coffee to make it through any of this :sarcasm: It's not good for my stomach, but fs is not good for my nerves either. Oh well :biggrin:

35 minutes to go :bitenails:

Isn't it an hour and 25 minutes now?

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's 37 degrees F here in the heart of the Big Apple. Apparently Mother Nature forgot that autumn isn't over quite yet! Brrrrrrrrrr......

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It's 37 degrees F here in the heart of the Big Apple. Apparently Mother Nature forgot that autumn isn't over quite yet! Brrrrrrrrrr......

25F here. I'm a little southwest of you :biggrin: Warming up with springrolls & coffee atm.

Only 15 minutes to go :dance:

samson

Medalist
lo and behold there's five minutes to go and I'm awake. another night, another competition and another weekend of skating!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Any good live streams? :hb::party2: So excited!!!

Sorry, posted this in the other thread earlier, and forgot about this one!

Just a wee reminder that Eurosport's coverage of the Cup Of Russia will start in 5 minutes with the Ladies Short.

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Currently showing highlights of the Cup Of China Free Dance

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I see that the ads are appropriate today: "Date Hot Russians"... ;) :biggrin:

unico

Final Flight
Just tuned in!! More so than anything else, I'm hoping that there will be no major injuries and everyone will be able to compete safely and healthily! :yes: