2014 Rostelecom Cup Men's Short Program 11/14 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Men's Short Program 11/14

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Okay after the ladies, i have no idea what the heck is going on. Artur to win!! :drama:

adelia

Record Breaker
I must say though, I'm glad that ISU has a stream for this (and it seems TEB & NHK too) and that I'm not geo-blocked.

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Good luck to Javi, he absolutely must qualify in the GPF this year. Also wishing Taka has a good skate and receives worthy PCS.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Since I can't find any skaters whom I'm not cheering for...Good luck to every boys! :yay::party:

And wishing podium finish for Takahiko and Stephen! (so that will give them a confidence boost before the Nats, where they have to fight hard while competing with so many fellow skaters.) :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anybody know why are we delayed?

Zamboni currently on the ice.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Here we go again. At least it cannot be because of the skaters, as they haven't been on the ice yet... :confused:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Why is the music on euro sport 2 always way ahead of the skate, i.e. starts playing even before the skaters are in starting position?

ESP streams have been fickle this whole GP series for me. Earlier it was fine through the whole first group of women, then suddenly the audio (both music & commentary) was way ahead.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
In case anybody is panicking, Eurosport is filling in time by showing Alaine Chartrand again.

CaroLiza_fan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
The event is delayed. Hope the the ice will be ready very soon. Good, they are showing Chartrand whom I missed. Wish the audio is in sync.

JasonLover

On the Ice
The event is delayed. Hope the the ice will be ready very soon. Good, they are showing Chartrand whom I missed. Wish the audio is in sync.

God!!!! I cant believe , really..... Russian authorities are so unsuccessful. I didnt see it before just like this problem any country........

adelia

Record Breaker
God!!!! I cant believe , really..... Russian authorities are so unsuccessful. I didnt see it before just like this problem any country........
It's just 10 mins. They're introducing the judges for the Mens SP now.