2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Free Dance 11/08

alebi

Medalist
maybe Zhao / Zheng aren't the most talented couple... but I find both very beautiful! LOL just a random thought while I'm doing breakfast :popcorn:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
How do I get it to work? I use Hola and so far I can't pass the commercial.

did you click the little flame icon and selected canada? if you did and still have that problem, maybe refresh the stream again? if it still doesn't work, click the lil flame icon again and there it will say "no, fix it". Click it and it will give you other servers to try

edit: I guess I forgot to add that I have the AdBlock extension on as well....

alebi

Medalist
right?! SO last season.

a couple of years ago, remember Trankov and Hotarek? I remember someone also opened a twitter account about it :laugh:

edit: last year, LOL I'm already with my head in the 2015 :laugh:

unico

Final Flight
I have to admit I'm not a fan of egyptian style programs, I just think throwing out some "egyptian arms" is a bit tacky.

EDIT: I thought this Chinese team of Wang/Liu had pretty good energy throughout! Not bad, not bad.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wang and Liu have real potential. The first lift was terrific. It's a shame the Chinese don't seem to give a fig about dance because with serious coaching I think they would have a real future. C'est la vie.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone :), I hope for great performances in the final group, especially from French team

elle_e

On the Ice
She looks a vision in that golden dress. But like the commentators I wonder what's with the sweater he's got on

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Paul and Islam were lovely and she looks gorgeous in that dress. (But that ending pose just made me think of Voir... a comparison this team often draws, but... well, Tessa and Scott are on another level).

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Happy Islam shaved off that awkward beard from yesterday.