R.I.P. Olympia - Library opened in honor | Page 4 | Golden Skate

R.I.P. Olympia - Library opened in honor

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm too shocked to write anything meaningful. I had some great interaction with Olympia and I'm really sad. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
This is such sad, sad news. I will miss seeing Olympia's thoughtful posts. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

gourry

Final Flight
Oh my gosh. Really sad news.
Rest in peace Olympia. I'll miss reading her posts...

Barb

Record Breaker
Oh, what a sad news, rest in peace Judy. It seems she enjoyed a happy and productive life. She will be missed.

guanchi

On the Ice
I haven't posted here since the Olympics, but with this I had to reply- a model of class and decency, we will all miss you greatly Olympia. May you rest in peace.

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
My deepest condolences to her family and friends. It was a pleasure to knew and chat with fellow figure skate fan like her in this forum. May her soul rest in peace.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Olympia never called anything or anybody bad. She just showed us how to be good.

It is said that when one is born, people celebrate but the baby cries, and when someone dies, people mourn but the departed one laughs. Olympia is a beautiful soul who has returned home happily.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sad news. Lovely person. Reasonableness is, along with kindness, one of the world's most underrated qualities, and she had both in abundance. Rest in peace.

lady_bee

Medalist
What a sad news. My condolences to her family and friends.
I always enjoyed her posts, and I am very sure to miss them very much.
R.I.P. Olympia.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
She will be greatly missed. Her family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

gotoschool

Medalist
I am sad to hear about her passing. One of things I remembered that impressed me most, in her articulate and sincere posts, is how she always had a kind word to say about skaters and how she left considerate messages for those who saw the same beauty in skating that she did. God rest her soul.

Last edited:

aftertherain

Record Breaker
It's really sad to hear of this! :cry: I will miss her insightful and positive posts. She never had a mean thing to say about anyone.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
RIP Olympia! I always enjoyed her upbeat interesting posts. So sorry for her family and friends.