2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
A/E should sue Zoueva for foisting that crap on them.

They're such a nice American couple. They should do a Mickey/Judy routine, like Strike Up the Band or Babe in Arms.

And that dress makes her look ungainly. And she certainly isn't.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER ............136.33 (FD TES 41.68, PCS 41.79)
Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON ......133.38 (FD TES 38.23, PCS 40.76)
Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV .........................118.27 (FD TES 37.48, PCS 34.65)

Indeed. I like this soft and lyrical program for them. This is better on them than paso right now anyway. (IMO of course)

A/E: Who thought GWTW sound track was a good idea?????? I'm not feeling the Rhett and Scarlett vibe...
ETA: On No Atlanta is burning! :drama:
Katie Scartlett, what do mean Tara doesn't mean anything to you???????

OK now it's over.

:laugh2:

Last edited:

starlight97

Final Flight
Didn't like the program either. ..
And how many more couples does Zueva train ???:shocked:
It's like she's everywhere

rosacotton

Final Flight
A/E first caught my eye with their Riverdance FD while juniors. I like them as a team, but since becoming seniors their programs have not really done anything for me.

And they end up behind H/B! Will be interesting how things shake up at Nationals between these two teams.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
A/E should sue Zoueva for foisting that crap on them.

They're such a nice American couple. They should do a Mickey/Judy routine, like Strike Up the Band or Babe in Arms.

And that dress makes her look ungainly. And she certainly isn't.

ITA. The program is not a good fit and I had a feeling her dress makes her look overweight.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Bukin's hair needs it's own Twitter account. It seems too poofy like it needs a trim. Did he die it darker since SA?? Alexandra is so pretty. Her legs remind me of Tanith Belbin's sometimes. Long slender...maybe bent knees??

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I wish I like S/B's program more because they're extremely talented. It's certainly improved since the beginning of the year, but I don't know, it leaves me cold.

Matilda

Medalist
So glad to see Kaitlyn and Jean-Luc move up :yay: I like them a lot better than A/E, tbh. Jean-Luc's skating is divinely smooth and Kaitlyn is adorable.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Didn't like the program either. ..
And how many more couples does Zueva train ???:shocked:
It's like she's everywhere

I guess that's the problem. She has so many teams and gives her attention to one or two and the others have bad luck, like at D/W and V/M days.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN ...143.51 (FD TES 42.49, PCS 45.12)
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER .........136.33 (FD TES 41.68, PCS 41.79)
Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON .......133.38 (FD TES 38.23, PCS 40.76)
Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV .....................118.27 (FD TES 37.48, PCS 34.65)

eta: accidentally typed a 4 as an 8 :laugh:

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I wish I like S/B's program more because they're extremely talented. It's certainly improved since the beginning of the year, but I don't know, it leaves me cold.

Also there has been a lot of other Eleanor Rigby programs out there. I know many people weren't fans of Vanessa Crone...but I really like Crone and Portier's FD from the 2011 season.

My favorite Elenor Rigby program across all disclipines, though, was Alexander Johnson's from the 2013 season.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
My computer died so I couldn't see S/B. However, I guess they did well looking at the score.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Also there has been a lot of other Eleanor Rigby programs out there. I know many people weren't fans of Vanessa Crone...but I really like Crone and Portier's FD from the 2011 season.

My favorite Elenor Rigby program across all disclipines, though, was Alexander Johnson's from the 2013 season.

No comparison. That moved me. This was more like, Oh, I like that move. That's a lovely position. But YMMV of course.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
S/B's twizzles are level 1 again. I hope they will drop them sometime soon :no: