2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think the biggest issue for S/K right now is that Nikita does not seem to understand how to present her at all, and she definitely does not present herself. I find myself almost always looking at him, and she sort of vanishes for me.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Is it a bad sign that after watching that FD, I actually want to go and watch Yuzuru Hanyu do Parisan Walkways or Daisuke Takahashi do Blues for Kook?

Lower TES than Stepnova/Bukin.

Nobody does blues like Dai! I was thinking S/K must have gotten a discount for sharing the same music CD with Voronov.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Just caught S/K. Nice expression... but StSq looked kinda sloppy. Legs didn't match at all.

elif

Medalist
Technically that was a big mess from S/K.:disapp: Lifts to twizzles, steps to spin. I can't believe 37 something in TES box.

41 TES.:eek: WOW that is Cup of Russia :rolleye:

Last edited:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
The first spin was noticeably slow. The first lift looked really shaky. But the second one looked a lot better. They should work on their endurance. Vika needs to work on facial expression - her sunny smile just didn't fit. But I do see potential.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Nobody does blues like Dai! I was thinking S/K must have gotten a discount for sharing the same music CD with Voronov.

OH, I was trying to figure out where I'd heard that music before. Okay. That explains that.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
ESP - "It was smooth and sensual...and so enjoyable"

Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV ....147.55 (FD TES 41.45, PCS 48.14)
Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN ..............143.51 (FD TES 42.49, PCS 45.12)
Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER ................136.33 (FD TES 41.68, PCS 41.79)
Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON ..............133.38 (FD TES 38.23, PCS 40.76)
Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV ............................118.27 (FD TES 37.48, PCS 34.65)

starlight97

Final Flight
That was nice, from Nikita especially. Found myself watching him instead of 'the woman'.
Again, they're visually very compatible.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Poor Viktoria :( I was bored and couldn't watch it with full attention. They passed S/B is that unfair?

Meoima

Match Penalty
At the end of this season we need to have some poll to vote for the worst music cuts ever of the season. :rofl:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
89.49 for the free. Sinitsina/Katsalapov go into first over Stepanova/Bukin.
And my GP Rostelecom predictions are crying, again.