2014 Cup of Russia GALA / Exhibition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of Russia GALA / Exhibition

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Do you really care as long as he wears them? :biggrin:

If we keep arguing about his pants, we can rip them off of him. That'd make everyone happy, right? :)

Count me in. He can be in any sumptuous juicy European royal drama and he can do no wrong in my eyes :eek::

Brezina can do no wrong in anyone's eyes as far as I'm concerned. :biggrin:

Can I join you?
Brezina and Fernandez have been on my "cute boys" list, since Vancouver Oly.
I am old enough to be their mother, though:eek::

Glad to see these men's looks are appreciated by everyone.

From 22 (my age) to yours, their handsomeness is appreciated by everyone! Yay!

Pamigena

Record Breaker
If we keep arguing about his pants, we can rip them off of him. That'd make everyone happy, right? :)
I don't know. I'm actually a big fan of gift-wrapping :popcorn:
(but I sure would like to get Misha into some new EX pants........ I love him to death but those are just :slink:)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ohhh i am soo touched by So Youn's Ex. Wonderfully musical, sensitively nuanced, beautiful skating. Do better next time!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I love Anna's exhibition here more than two weeks ago. I can tell she used a different or more securely attached wig and she changed her choreography from SC. She looks so glamorous, cool and edgy at the same time with that music and costume.

TMC

Record Breaker
I'm starting to like Voronov more and more. It helps that I absolutely adore Vysotsky. I grew up listening to his music :)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
For those who are interested: Voronov skated to the prominent russian bard, singer, actor, songwriter Vladimir Vysotsky. He may not be that known for the modern generation but he is an icon in Russian culture.

I think he tried to recreate emotions from the famous Baryshnikov's dance in "White nights" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JFJndGeCHI

Baryshnikov was a Soviet dancer who emigrated to the U.S. and played a role of a famous Soviet dancer who defected to the U.S. The film is predominantly propaganda but this dance is terrific. I am not sure Voronov was as powerful as Baryshnikov performing to the same song.

luvsasha

Final Flight
Excellent!... a total of 3 Brezina hotness fans (so far) on this board! :laugh:

I missed the gala, but I had to chime in and say....Me too! He's ridiculously cute. he could probably fall five times and I'd still want to watch him. (I am such a fangirl!) :love:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Rika looks so awkward! But understandable seeing as this is her first senior competition as THAT future contender. Her fan gave me shivers of Mao Asada in her 2009-10 season.

I actually like Rika. The shoulders are annoying but she's improved a lot the last couple of seasons and is far, far less awkward than she was a few seasons ago. I like her long lines and big jumps!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do you remember Voronov's Woody Wood Pecker sweater at some press conference after one of the Russian summer shows? I'll look for a pic.