2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens SP 11/21 | Golden Skate

2014 Trophée Eric Bompard Mens SP 11/21

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wishing either Ricky or Florent to podium! :yay: Healthy looking Han will show up and have a good skate. :yes: Konstantin will rock the arena! :rock: And Tatsuki shows up after having his hair cut at a very fine hair salon in downtown Bordeaux. ;)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Less than 25 minutes until the men! I hope everyone has a secure stream from the Women's event- lots of users have been having some problems unfortunately. Is ESP covering any more of TEB today? They only did Pairs this morning, I believe..

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I feel strange SP results for men today : :drama:

I predict Kovtun or D10 will be in the lead after SP :p

:laugh2:

Last edited:

elee63

Final Flight
let us see this 3t3t of Razzono's that theskatinglesson has been raving about...

Lota

Record Breaker
Sigh... That moment when you look at the entry list and realise you're rooting for basically everyone involved... I mean, I always hope that all the skaters skate their best, but for so many of my favourites to be here... Someone's gonna bomb for sure :drama:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Does anyone have any good, working feed? The ISU one doesn't work for me....

This is courtesy of JasonLover. Some users said it buffers a lot. Every other stream either is ESP (and ESP is not covering the Men I don't think) or requires Hola...

unico

Final Flight
Sigh... That moment when you look at the entry list and realise you're rooting for basically everyone involved... I mean, I always hope that all the skaters skate their best, but for so many of my favourites to be here... Someone's gonna bomb for sure :drama:
Same! Even lower-tier skaters like Besseghier I want to do well :yes: Let's see some good skating, guys!!