2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GP Predictions game, Round 6: NHK Trophy

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
THE MEN

Well needless to say: 1.) Nobody predicted Murakami to win or even medal.

But somone's got to win. Actually it's a bunch of somebodies!

Gold medalists: YesWay, text_skate, SubRosa, pitterpatter, LRK, Gia_Sesshoumaru, enlight78,anyanka and aero! (45 points)

Silver medalists: Wilheimina, surimi, supsu, Pippuripihvi, nipman, lost3iron, lightsout, Florencito, figureskateobasan, Danja, ArcticMonkeys and Alba. (40 points)

Bronze medalists: 35 of you with 35 points (HA! Couldn't have planned it better.

This is unbelievable! I got a medal, even a golden one (45 point :rolleye:) !
Thanks for offering such an opportunity.

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
THE MEN

Well needless to say: 1.) Nobody predicted Murakami to win or even medal.

But somone's got to win. Actually it's a bunch of somebodies!

Gold medalists: YesWay, text_skate, SubRosa, pitterpatter, LRK, Gia_Sesshoumaru, enlight78,anyanka and aero! (45 points)

Silver medalists: Wilheimina, surimi, supsu, Pippuripihvi, nipman, lost3iron, lightsout, Florencito, figureskateobasan, Danja, ArcticMonkeys and Alba. (40 points)

Bronze medalists: 35 of you with 35 points (HA! Couldn't have planned it better.

And with just the GPF Round to go here's our men standings:

1st: gallavich (255)
2nd: Sam-Skwantch, Mentalopes, lightsout (250)
3rd: HR4 (245)
4th: Totentanz, supsu, Pippuripihvi, katmari, guenever, CaroLiza_fan and bea (240)
11th: semosk8fan, Poice, el henry (235)
14th: [email protected], Eclair, aero (230)
17th: WoChair, sunny_stars, snowflake, rosacotton, nipman, FSGMT, darazam, Danja, CanadianSkaterGuy and alebi. (225)

OMG I got silver medal! yayyy:party2::party2:

Alba

Record Breaker
Finally I won something, silver and bronze. :cheer:
Thank you to the ladies and men. :bow:

515 total point for 2 GP (or 3?) is not bad.

p.s. I got 2 out of 3 Pairs correct, I don't get nothing for that? :p

Why the hell did I go with Bazarova&Deputat?! I think I was the only one...:slink::laugh:

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Woohoo! After SIXTEEN DAYS waiting for Verizon to fix the damn internet connection (so much for Customer Service, Tech Service, but I did have a terrific tech guy who fixed everything for me--so he gets kudos and the entire rest of Verizon can go to hell), I FINALLY can see the results of NHK. Two golds and an overall silver. Woohoo! I love competitions in Japan! And top ten overall for the regular season. I fully expect to bomb the final so I am going to enjoy this for the few days I can! LOL!

:dance: