Practice Report 2014 Trophée Bompard | Golden Skate

Practice Report 2014 Trophée Bompard

apple123

On the Ice
Does anyone go to the practice? Plz feel free to post. We are dying to know bits of info.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
They don't usually allow the public into the practices at TEB in Paris, even if you have tickets for the competitions.

Maybe it will be different in Bordeaux... but I doubt it. I haven't heard anything about people being allowed in this time :-/

Only hope might be info from officials/skaters/coaches/media...?

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I heard (from someone who is there) that Han is looking very fit and hit
all of his jumps in practice. Good 3A and 4T. :)

ioanna

Record Breaker
Reposting from Machida's thread

According to this, Tatsuki practiced Symphony no 9 today.

Great 4T, performed a 4T-3T instead of the usual 4T-2T (?), perfect 3A-3T, added 3F-2T-2Lo in the second half of the program.

Sounds like he plans on upgrading his FS BV and performing a 3A and a third combo in the second half.

MIM

Medalist
I heard (from someone who is there) that Han is looking very fit and hit
all of his jumps in practice. Good 3A and 4T. :)
Soooooooo relived!!! I was so worried about you! Just ,,,,,, good luck and be well!!!

Kelly

On the Ice
Reposting from Machida's thread

Sounds like he plans on upgrading his FS BV and performing a 3A and a third combo in the second half.

Machida amazes me that his jumps is getting better and better than when he is younger.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Machida is on a mission. If he is upgrading his BV in his FS and he succeeds his chances
of wininnig the major titles this season has increased.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I am really curious about Han Yan's layout. Will he water down it a bit? Afterall he has just recovered.

demarinis5

Record Breaker

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Machida is on a mission. If he is upgrading his BV in his FS and he succeeds his chances
of wininnig the major titles this season has increased.

He is upgrading BV from SA where he missed 2nd 3A and 3rd combo. Overall planned BV for program was 84 but it was lower because of this jumps not performed

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I am really curious about Han Yan's layout. Will he water down it a bit? Afterall he has just recovered.

I'm betting one quad and 2 axels. He can't afford to water it down against Kovtun and Machida (it'll be hard to beat them as is). Glad he's back though :)