Top three:

Latoya
Fantasia
Diana

Bottom three (in order)

Jazmine

George

John with John going home.

This week more people voted than for the final last year. Next week should be interesting. Does anyone know what the theme will be?

Lotta

On the Ice
I really like him a lot. Him and his unique voice. But he did awful yesterday and I knew he would be going home.

At least the threats can stop. But that's just wrong to threat somebody like that. F---ing wrong.

Last edited:

Lotta

On the Ice
Grgranny said:
The f word is not appropriate here. And I don't mean freakin'.

Oops I thought the forum had blocking thingy. But thanks for reminding me or else I would get killed by everyone. :\

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Poor John... This year's Carmen Rasmussen... I guess every year there is a teenager who stays WAY beyond anyone's expectations.

mike79

On the Ice
All is now well in the AI world once again.

Can't wait for Big Band night. All I have to say is that 'Stuff Like That There' should NOT be touched by anyone. It is the song sung for the all-time greatest performance in AI, done by Kelly Clarkson.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
John Stevens has class. What a nice young man......

They should all do well with the "Big Band" sound next week. This is getting tight. Fantasia has mellowed somewhat and now that she has, I really like her style.......I like them all and would buy anyone of their CDs (and I probably will :) ) 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ITA Show... he had such poise... and everyone knew Latin and he wouldn't mix...

still Big Band is going to be really empty without him... if only the weeks had been reversed! :(

Still... the threats SHOULD stop... but I wouldn't be surprised if they continued... after all Carman is still considered "goat girl" by American Idol followers...

George for American Idol 3, baby! :)

And really, I did cry for John... but only after they showed his mom

and I don't think I've ever seen Simon so nice LOL He clapped really big for John... he and Paula were reversed! :)

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that they come to Alaska... Anchorage tried to get AI 2's people but they didn't want to come! :( If I can't have Clay can I at least have George and Johnny? :laugh: