11 Denis TEN KAZ 1 91.78

Schedule including projected start time for each skater will be here:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2014/gpfra2014_Mens_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

Summary results will be here:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2014/SEG002.HTM

Protocol will be here:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2014/gpfra2014_Mens_FS_Scores.pdf

Videos will be here:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...pard-Videos-amp-Results&p=1022818#post1022818

Last edited:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wishing a podium finish for Konstantin for once! :yay: Please skating god, please! :bow::bow:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Wishing a podium finish for Konstantin for once! :yay: Please skating god, please! :bow::bow:

That would be fabulous! I feel like he's in a slightly better position relative to where he was at Skate Canada after the SP...but you never know what will happen. Good luck to him :cheer:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The Men's Short Program is scheduled for Eastern Time November 22 ...

Schedule including projected start time for each skater will be here:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/gpfra2014/gpfra2014_Mens_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf ...

Doris, thought you'd want to know that your URL has an extraneous letter. Should be "Men" -- not "Mens".
So the correct link is:

Thanks as always for the well-organized threads, OPs, and links.

So this starts around 4am eastern?

2:10 p.m. ET — Men’s free skate

lmarie086

Medalist
Hope Dornbush has a strong performance today - I'd like to see him medal again! I just read in another thread that he caught a stomach bug on the flight over? Fingers crossed that he's feeling better!

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Fingers crossed for Denis. Machida's FS is by far my favourite this season, but I today I want to see that Denis has the mental strength to win. :)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hope Dornbush has a strong performance today - I'd like to see him medal again! I just read in another thread that he caught a stomach bug on the flight over? Fingers crossed that he's feeling better!

Yeah that worries me a bit, I wonder if he will go for a quad today! Food poison is horrible, it really messes you up, I don't even know how does jumps and spins with it. I look forward to Denis's FS the most, I am just intrigued how it will develop through out the season because it is so different and can be potentially remarkable. Better pacing than last time I hope, and given how he polished his SP to such a high calibre, I am optimistic for him.

lmarie086

Medalist
I'd love to see Denis Ten pull out a win here - along with everyone else I've been waiting for him to put it all together (consistently) since 2009 Worlds lol.

And I have no idea how skaters do it when they're so under the weather. I'd be cowering under a mountain of blankets! But I really love Richard's program so I'd love to see him attack it and hit everything perfectly.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
So sad to see Han Yan skating so soon. :cry: I wonder if his chest is okay...

His issue is not physical but mental now, being haunted by the terrible experience. Getting on the ice is how he will clear out the fear from the memory and replace it with good safe experiences and memories. So however well he will do, it's good for him to get back to the routine of training and competing.

Just stay in the moment, Han. Best wishes!

chezzu

On the Ice
Hope Denis does well!! I really want him to take the gold here, but Machida's stunning FS will be hard to beat :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I hope today's FS will be good. I have high hopes after the SP yesterday (which, although not perfect, was pretty amazing for the men).

:cheer:

begin

Medalist
His issue is not physical but mental now, being haunted by the terrible experience. Getting on the ice is how he will clear out the fear from the memory and replace it with good safe experiences and memories. So however well he will do, it's good for him to get back to the routine of training and competing.

Just stay in the moment, Han. Best wishes!

It's a physical issue as well--he had an actual concussion.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Hope Menshov makes the podium, Han gets this thing out of his head and Denis deliver another wonderful program (I put him in my predictions quite low :eek:hwell:, glad that I was wrong so far)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland