2014 NHK Trophy Mens Short Program 11/28 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Mens Short Program 11/28

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:rofl:

Is ESP covering the men's event? I know they sometimes skip the warm-up, but it's now 8 minutes into the competition...

Probably because of Jorickx's withdrawal, the competition doesn't actually start until 12 minutes past, with Jeremy Ten.

All the best Jeremy! Go do Neil and Norn Iron proud! (See how I've claimed you as one of our's! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Probably because of Jorickx's withdrawal, the competition doesn't actually start until 12 minutes past, with Jeremy Ten.

All the best Jeremy! Go do Neil and Norn Iron proud! (See how I've claimed you as one of our's! ;) :biggrin: )

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you. And yes, it did start right about then as the skaters are just now getting off the ice :yes:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just saw a tweet from Jorik, he just came out of surgery. Guess skating here was not an option. ;-/

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:cry: Darn..... I hate to be negative about a female commentator but... blegh!

I have often thought that it would be nice to have somebody giving views from a female perspective on the team. But, this one seems to only have one perspective - a negative perspective.

Could you imagine what it must be like to have her as a coach? You would never get any encouragement...

CaroLiza_fan

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Who is she again ? I missed out her name, she has been quite critical even with the Women's SP a while ago...

Joanne Conway (according to other users, I know nothing about her).