2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Short Program 11/28

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Sorry, I was busy trying to post something to Facebook, and forgot to do my "wee reminder" post! :eek::

Just a wee reminder that Eurosport's coverage of the NHK Trophy ladies Short has started.

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Currently on the Group 1 warm-up

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, that wasn't a shot at you! Sorry :eek:: It's just people usually ask for streams (which is fine, so do I) but some of the users I know don't watch Pairs/Dance & I wanted to point out there was a goldmine of links in the last thread :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anne-Line first. Hopefully she will be happier with the way things go than last time.

CaroLiza_fan

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
This was much better than China! Good job Anne Line. Nice skating as usual.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, that wasn't a shot at you! Sorry :eek:: It's just people usually ask for streams (which is fine, so do I) but some of the users I know don't watch Pairs/Dance & I wanted to point out there was a goldmine of links in the last thread :)

Oh don't worry, I realise that it wasn't a dig. I was just explaining why I was late.

And here is the thing I was posting:

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...=2bfb9663d30c1684e7db94245fbbe7d5&oe=550947D7

I deliberately decided to leave posting it until the last minute so as not to put any added pressure on her.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ANNA!!!! :cheer:

(By the way, nice jump in the background when Anne-Line was coming off the ice! ;) )

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Well done Anne Line :clap: Better nerves this time - 49.09.

Last edited: