2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Ladies Free Skate 11/29

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I love Ovcharova's expression, i hope she could get some elements in the future.

Hope not to hover like a destructive cloud over this competition but i really hope Wags makes the finals :\

So rooting for either Leonova to come in 1st or 2nd,
or for Murakami to be in 2nd.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Anna really knows how to sell a program--even while her hair was coming undone! The rotations will be costly...

nocturnalis

Medalist
I love Ovcharova's expression, i hope she could get some elements in the future.

Hope not to hover like a destructive cloud over this competition but i really hope Wags makes the finals :\

So rooting for either Leonova to come in 1st or 2nd,
or for Murakami to be in 2nd.
I really hope Wagner goes to the GPF too.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I agree with what has already been said- that program really suits Anna :yes:

Go Polina! :cheer:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
can she sit any closer to her coach? weird.

I'm from a small farm town and we used to always laugh when couples would drive together in a pick-up truck and sit that close. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna has that farm girl appeal to me. Any info on how she manages to compete for Switzerland?

I posted the explanation yesterday:

Smart girl. It would have been hard for her to stand out in Russia. Her SP at worlds this year was so good

While that obviously played a part, it was more family circumstances that made the decision.

Anna's brother was at a private school in Switzerland. One parent was living there with him, while the other was living in Moscow with Anna. And eventually they realised that this was not a sustainable way of life for a family, so they all moved to Switzerland.

:cheer: WELL DONE ANNA!!! :cheer:

Great to see that bubbly personality of your's in the results area today!

I'm so proud of you.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
It is SUCH a shame about her SP yesterday :no: The more she lands these jumps, the more I think so.