2014 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate 11/28 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Pairs Free Skate 11/28

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
sigh. why do they even bother to interview skaters? blah, blah, happy to be here, we did our best, will try to do better on next outing, etc. etc.

When skaters try to talk more loosely people will attack them for being insolent and not "media trained"
So i find it hard to judge them when they give robotic interviews,
But yes... Pretty useless, boring uninspired questions as well ;)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I always think she looks like Mulan from the Disney animated movie.
The girl of Y/J is so pretty and has wonderful lines. I wonder if she studies ballet at some point. When they skate, all my eyes are on her. They do have the classic style.

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
D & R were artless, tonight. Stiff and stilted. Same with their interview. Unfortunate! Wishing them a better artistic outing in the G P Final.

Pippuripihvi

Final Flight
Judging from their faces, none of the teams is happy to be on the podium. Everyone looks devastated and super sad (Yuko is the saddest :(

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Quad was rotated for D\R, They still didn't get level 3 on the twist :\ Lost a level on the last lift because of the short last pose,

Score seems fair.

thoakun

Final Flight
What are D/R expected to say? It's customary for reporters to interview the winners at NHK Trophy. Every winner in every discipline give the same uninspired, boring answers every year.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I would've given Yu/Jin better PCS in both programs than they actually got. And probably have them winning the free. But overall placements are good.

Hahahaha Meagan takes the anthem time to talk
That was pretty funny. She eventually changed the talking to singing, but...

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I would've given Yu/Jin better PCS in both programs than they actually got. And probably have them winning the free. But overall placements are good.

That was pretty funny. She eventually changed the talking to singing, but...

I agree, Yu/Jin did very well, she's really beautiful to watch

and Meagan is really funny, as soon as she came off the ice she was talking about heavy the trophy was and how they finally won one

GF2445

Record Breaker
Yu and Jin were my favourites pairs team today. They have great elementsand a great chemistry and connection to each other and the audience.