2014 NHK Trophy Mens Free Skate 11/29 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 NHK Trophy Mens Free Skate 11/29

skateyamada

On the Ice
Thanks. Using the ISU stream, seems more stable.
Wonder if there is a stream from Japan, I understand some Japanese so I want to see what the commentators will say.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Thanks. Using the ISU stream, seems more stable.
Wonder if there is a stream from Japan, I understand some Japanese so I want to see what the commentators will say.

I was hoping for that too since I can usually understand the basic chit-chat of Japanese coverage. Haven't seen any in the past few weeks, was really hoping for one for the NHK Trophy, but unfortunately not. I've seen the JPN videos uploaded to Youtube already, so there's always those :)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Home just in time for the men's FS live, yay. Just hope I can avoid the Ladies' and Pairs' results. These British commentators seem to love to spoil results sometimes. :-(

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Poor guy, obviously so not recovered/training time blow
oh baby :cry: He looks so distraught

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Did anyone who watched Ladies Free earlier keep getting mismatched sound and visual from the webstreams of Eurosports? I got so frustrated with it. Hope the stream this time won't be like that.

Last week, British ESP wasn't showing one of the competitions, but ESP International was. But the ESP Intl stream was out of sync. So, I put the ISU stream with Hola on to get the skating and music in sync, but kept the ESP Intl stream on in the background and turned the volume down on it a bit.

Although the Eurosport commentary was still ahead of the ISU pictures, at least the music was in sync with the skating.

The result was that I could get the proper skating experience, but still got the opinions of the Eurosport guys, albeit before the things they commented about happened!

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm fearing that won't even break 100.

I am too. So sad. So much talent, such great skating skills, such musicality. such great jumps when he has them.

Do you think he's still recovering from the injury? he seems devastated.

Definitely still recovering. Also it's sort of crazy this is his first competition of the year. That can't be easy for anyone.

Last edited:

JasonLover

On the Ice
Ah Joshua.. Please dont cry... :( :'( I believe him, I know he will be more better then this performans in the other champ. ...